Hmm How about a bike show for the locals?

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so we will have a few bikes in town ...

how about one night, we line em up for an informal bike show? the street will be closed, and it could give the locals a chance to check out the bikes in a non threatening way?

Could promote a bit of good will considering how mad it makes a few that we close the street?

Just a thought.. (maybe we could let the locals vote on a "favorite" ??)

if this sounds like an idea, I can have Ms Reba let the paper know and the locals..

Last edited:
Hmmm, it's a thought BUT you will always have a few "you know whats" show up and possibly start trouble...and dont forget there will be peeps enjoying DRINKS and such...

Not a BAD idea, just not sure if it would pull off without a problem...???

Hmmm, it's a thought BUT you will always have a few "you know whats" show up and possibly start trouble...and dont forget there will be peeps enjoying DRINKS and such...

I have full faith in our group to maintain composure.. after riding the town and all the locals at "Biscuit Bash" I think the locals might have fun with it.. After talking with Wheeler and the other local bike mechanic (on the corner up from the Phillips) They might like to get a bit involved in something like this too...

Just a fun night

maybe something like this? (someone with ad copy experience is welcome to fix this :) )

Informal Bike show Friday Night!

There will be a collection of the worlds fastest production motorcycles directly behind the Phillips hotel on Laura street.
These bikes are in town for the Annual "Busa Bash"
The owners/riders are inviting all local residents to come down and take a peek at the "Suzuki Hayabusa"

This bike is a performance legend and has proven to be an icon of the Hyperbike industry. Do not miss this chance to view these unique motorcycles and speak to the owners!

Other bike riders are invited to come and bring their bikes so display as well!

When: Friday April 24th
Time: 6PM to ??
Where: Laura street behind the "Phillips Hotel"

Last edited:
Only if Caesar isn't covered in TP just in time for the show :rofl:
oh man.... gotta find it first... :rofl:

DSC_0386-1.JPG

oh yea WE hand out the TP... we should be asking for it... remember what happened last time... how can a town that size run out of TP in the store? amazing... :whistle:

a couple hours of a local LEO would be kind of nice if we invite the outside world in for a those couple hours..

Sounds like a good idea'r..

Will Mrs. Reba go for closing the road again? I know how well (and smokey) it went over last time.

I'll behave. I promise :sulk:

Sounds like a good idea'r..

Will Mrs. Reba go for closing the road again? I know how well (and smokey) it went over last time.

Since she closed it for the much smaller fall bash, I dont see us having a problem for the spring bash

Talk to Boaz and have him grease the tracks with Ms. Reba :laugh:

She might be willing to close the whole town down

Back