Hmm, extra chrome fasteners after installing cowlings.

Jimbusaha

Registered
Hi all! This is my first post. I have an 05 busa that I performed an oil / filter change, misc. tune-up stuff for the first time...bought 2 yrs ago with fresh tune-up. I had to take off both side plastics and now have an extra chrome fastener left on each side. I've looked for the other holes but can't find any. I count 8 of them on each side but there must be 9? Does anyone know this? Please help!

Did you replace the two on the underside in front of the rear deflector,or the two on the inner panels up top?

Yep from memory a few are well hidden. Look underneath and then stick a bright flashlight under the nose.

Download you a copy of the service manual and look at Chapter 6, Chassis. It will give you all you probably need.

Still haven't looked for them again. They are the small ones. Strange that I couldn't find them. I'll look again when I get a chance. I did seriously look for them with flashlight....I will also re-look at the manual. I haven't had much time lately but weekend is calling my name. Nice to be a member here!

Back