HMF Maps

Wildcat

Registered
I really need to get a map for a 2002 Busa with the dual high mount exhaust with a pcIIIr.

Please Help!!!!!

I also need the same map. Dynojet does'nt have one, I called HMF and they don't have one. I've also posted this question and no one has an answer yet. I've been told to use the Akro map, but it does'nt do anything with the ignition end of it. I am useing the Akro map and it seems fine. I'm now cought up in the whole TRE thing, it's sitting on my desk next to me, I don'nt know if I should use it or not. Let me know if you have any luck with a map.

Count me in as number three. I need the map too. I don't really want to install the PCiir and not have the map right away. I would guess that akro map is probably pretty close, so I probably wouldn't have to worry about a lean condition. Here's the deal: I can go to a local dyno and get the bike tuned with a Teka tuner for $200. I can spend around $350 for the PC, and if I want it tuned on the dyno (by the same guys), the it's nearly $400 for fuel and ignition mapping. I'm thinking that the Teka is the way to go, and I don't have to haul the box around. Just my little but of input. If you find a map, please let us all know, as I know there are more folks looking as well.

I also need the same map. Dynojet does'nt have one, I called HMF and they don't have one. I've also posted this question and no one has an answer yet. I've been told to use the Akro map, but it does'nt do anything with the ignition end of it. I am useing the Akro map and it seems fine. I'm now cought up in the whole TRE thing, it's sitting on my desk next to me, I don'nt know if I should use it or not. Let me know if you have any luck with a map.
Map will work fiine. You do not need to change the ignition just yet. As for the TRE once you hit 196mph on the speedo(184mph on the GPS) then start worrying about takin the TRE out of the drawer. It is a lot harder to go past that mark even with a TRE. Besides if the bike is running well why change it.

Ninja eater,
I agree about the top speed thing. The TRE is the first thing I put on mine and I've only gotten to 160mph(indicated). I just wanted to know that the restriction was gone. Likewise, I decided to skip the map search and get a Teka tune instead. Much cheaper for me. I would have done it tomorrow, but I've ordered scoops, ram-air seals, and pair blockoff plates, so I want to get all that installed before I get the dyno tune. Looks like I'll be waiting until after the holidays to get it tuned. Now I'm off to search for the specifics on doing the pair mod, as I'm not sure exactly how to do it...

Count me in as number three.  I need the map too.  I don't really want to install the PCiir and not have the map right away.  I would guess that akro map is probably pretty close, so I probably wouldn't have to worry about a lean condition.  Here's the deal:  I can go to a local dyno and get the bike tuned with a Teka tuner for $200.  I can spend around $350 for the PC, and if I want it tuned on the dyno (by the same guys), the it's nearly $400 for fuel and ignition mapping.  I'm thinking that the Teka is the way to go, and I don't have to haul the box around.  Just my little but of input.  If you find a map, please let us all know, as I know there are more folks looking as well.
I guess that tuner wasn't me I only charge 200.00 you are getting ripped

Back