HMF High Rise Price

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Any one have any idea what I'm going to have to pay for an HMF full system. I'm getting the undertail, and the tire hugger, and this may sound stupid, but I really like the way the HMF looks with the undertail and hugger. Will it run the same as stock if I install it and do nothing elso; or, am I going to have to remap it. I've been riding for a long time but no experience with fuel injection mods. I have a ducati with the carbon cans, but all I had to do with that was change the chip. Anyhow, any input would be appreciated. I know there are always a lot of exhaust questions, but if I'm going to do something to the Busa I want it to both look and run at least the same or better. Also, I'd like to keep it fairly quiet. I always had loud bikes, but I really like my Busa with the stock quiet sound.

the pipes will sound great, there not to loud. Will give you a great sound. It is recomended to remap your bike but its not required if thats all your doin to it. You can expect to pay some where between 1000 to 1500 bucks for the twin high mount.

if you have any other questions, just ask. I have um and there are a couple of other people on the board that do to.

Would be more than happy to help out.

Josh

FYI - I just had HMF dual high mounts installed on my 03 Busa. They look + sound awesome (they are friggin LOUD when you power over 7k rpm or so)....but my bike ran TERRIBLE until I got it rejetted. My air / fuel ratio was making my stall out when I cut power to the engine (I had to ride with my choke open). After gettin the bike jetted, perfect!

I highly recommend this exhaust....but you will NEED to rejet!

dood I think your making a great choice, those pipes do look nice and you will lose weight, if I was going dual those would be my choice, please post some pics when your finished, the dealer should be able to map with a teka no prob, they may have an install map deal for you?

Agreed, those are my dream pipes... Anyone have an accurate weight of the full system high mount?

Back