hmf high mount maps

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
i downloaded the map from dynojet.... tomorrow i am scheduled to recieve the pipes....i am so happy and i have taken the bike and prepped it for when the pipes arrive...and i will enclose pics....and add more as i do the install. does anyone have CUSTOM MAPS OR PERSONAL MAPS FOR AN 06 LE WITH HMF DUAL HIGH MOUNTS WITH BMC AIR FILTER AND SMALL AIRBOX MOD AND PAIR VALVE REMOVED... all input and experiences is appreciated

bike up on my home built...dirt cheap stands cost me only 12 bucks for the jack stands at walmart...can to the same for the front when it time to store

DSCF1655__Medium_.JPG

wires on left side of bike that ya hoook up the powder demander two..
super.gif
sorry having a beer here lol

DSCF1662__Medium_.JPG

Maps sent.
Might want to put cardboard or something over the radiator so you don't bend the fins.
Have fun and if you have any questions then let us know.

placement of the power commander in the trunk...what you going to do with all that junk.... all that junk ...up in your trunk...oopps sorry kids playing music agian

DSCF1661__Medium_.JPG

i drilled with my dremmel holes all the way around the inside of the flange..then i heated up a knife and slid through the spaces...then used the dremmel again to sand the edges and then the knife again to scrape any dingles or sharp edges...

DSCF1665__Medium_.JPG

shot of the actuator valve thingy..will be working sealing it off at work tomorrow...yea i know...goverment jobs lol

DSCF1667__Medium_.JPG

HURRY UP AND GET IT DONE....I WANT A RIDE.. IDE... IDE LOL

DSCF1652__Medium_.JPG

The Dynojet map works great on mine. Nice bike! I think you'll love the sound of those HMF's
smile.gif

ok...now if i remove the valve and seal the bottom.....does that effect anything electricly

(chrisjp @ Sep. 30 2006,04:08) ok...now if i remove the valve and seal the bottom.....does that effect anything electricly
No just make sure you plug the vacuum line that goes to the valve.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Don

i run the Akropovic race 4-1 exhaust w/aftermarket air filter map from the site. I got if from a friend if you cant find/download it let me know, I will call him and get it.
make sure you are running 87 octane too-premium is too rich.

ok its all done...i got pics lots of them ...so bear with me ill put them in after a shower...and it sounds SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

Back