Hmf high mount full questions

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
ok i have a 06 le and i have more or less decided that i want to go with the HMF high mount but i have a bit of questions and would appreciate input

1. due to look of bike i want the shinny version i have seen only once and web site does not show anything other than cf so pics would be appreciated

2 pc3 usb and intend on doing small air box mod and block offs

3. is undertail required? ...i still have stock speed flap...would budget to do..but if can be done and wait..would rather have the performance

4. who has price so i can put together whole package and buy at once

thanks ahead of time and any imput will be greatly appreciated.

These aren't high mounts but they are "shiny" (also known as polished).  I ordered them directly from http://www.hmfengineering.com.

They look and sound great!

It's not a full system....just the cans and the midpipe.

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "added pic"|1148784364 -->

AR_RS_Pipe__Medium_.JPG

Polished system posted below.
You can use factory undertail, but you won't be able to use the stock turnsignals.
You will have to get an integrater, or aftermarket undertail.

100_0524.JPG

Not trying to jack your thread.

Nathan those cans are ok that close to the body work, with the heat and all.

Don

I have HMF high mount w/ the brushed aluminum finish. I also have the stock under tail w/ an integrated tail light. Trimmed the mud flap and I was done. I'll most likely never get an undertail. The mufflers hide it pretty good.

Also, I got my system from solomotoparts.com.

Here's a couple of pics.

HMF_resize.jpg

HMF2_resize.jpg

HMF3_resize.jpg

HMF4_resize.jpg

OK...so it was 4
tounge.gif

Here is a CF picture. think it would look good against the white/black color of the '06

STEVEN_001a.jpg

Love my HMF hi-mounts. Best sound IMO, and great mid-range power. I also have PCIII n BMC race filter, but no air box mod yet...works realy well; I outpull stock busas like they're ridin 750s! Can't quote u price-bought the bike with the pipes already on. You WILL love this exhaust-but you're guna need to cut a lil off your flap to clear pipes, and get aftermarket taillight-which looks better anyway, but for the $$ u may as well get a full undertail off e-bay, and throw it on with the pipes. Carbon Fiber cans on your white LE will look sick dude-go for it!
cool.gif

mybusa.JPG

all good imput all...who best to get prices from? group buys or sponsers...anyone have offers?

yeah i'd kinda like to know a price on the HMF myself. Always good to plan ahead
smile.gif

ohhh...sorry for a second there pipe i thought i had asked a stupid question...but thanks for pointing that out i didnt know that...and i hope that answers rekat's too

Back