HMF Full system 4-2-1 Map needed

mrnyc01

Registered
Hey guys...

I need a map for a HMF Full System. I have a 01 busa. It has a HMF single side high mount on it. Not sure if there are any airbox mods done to it. I have a PCIII usb. I could not find any maps on dynojet but I see people on this thread are saying they found it ( a year ago). Can anyone help?

By the way..I am in Atlanta...if this help answer the sea level question.

Bumping my thread... I know people don't really like to share, but I am trying some stuff out. And believe me... when I get my dyno done next month I believe in paying it forward to who ever needs it. :thumbsup:

Hey Pashnit. How are you?

Thanks.. but isn't that how to install the pipe? Mine is installed... need a map. Did I miss something????

Bumping my thread... I know people don't really like to share, but I am trying some stuff out. And believe me... when I get my dyno done next month I believe in paying it forward to who ever needs it. :thumbsup:

Here's the problem. Let's say I send you my map from my 05 Busa with HMF single high mount, airbox mod and K&N filter. Something about your bike is different from mine, and it leans you out too much and hurts your engine. Not a position I want to be in.

Hey BW....

I guess I hear what you are saying. I guess I figured if there are soooo many maps floating around, even on the dyno jet site, I didn't think it would hurt the bike. Worst case it would not run right (lean or whatever) to which you would just put the previous map back on. I assusme it's more of people spend their money on their maps and just don't want to share. I guess I see their point too. But when I get mine.. it's no biggie.. I don't mind sharing..people will just have to realize it's at their own risk.... ???

Thanks anyways guys....

Back