HMF Dual highmount

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, just wanted to see where would be the best place to buy the full HMF Dual highmount system? Really like the look for my 2002.

Looking for best price/customer service/ best personal experience for any of those who have this set up.

Any pics of members bikes with the All stainless HMF dual?? Thanks!

Got mine from Streetandtrack.
Price, service, and product were all excellent.

cheers
ken

Thanks ken, only saw the carbon cans listed on his site, see what he can do on price for the aluminum brushed cans.

beerchug.gif

ok, just realized the search button doesnt like abbreviations or acronyms like "HMF" searched for just exhaust and found some good info.

looks like install might be a bit of a task, but where's the fun if its not easy???
beerchug.gif

Got mine from Streetandtrack.
Price, service, and product were all excellent.

cheers
ken
you do the install yourself ken?
Ya, I guess I could have. I have the tools, but my "stealership" does MUCH better work than I do. My mechanic removed the radiator and the oil cooler and he took the exhaust off and put in on five times to get it to line up PERFECTLY. I wanted to retain the center stand and he cut the rubber bumper off the stock mid pipe and welded it on the HMF mid pipe.
So to give you a quick answer to your question.... no.  
laugh.gif

As well as the pipe the shop also installed pair valve block off plates, rearsets and a pcIIIusb and only charged me five hours labor.  
thumb_up.gif
Not much of a stealership are they!
<a href="http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2744605360102950911neHFMB">Webshots.com Links Do Not Work
cheers
ken

I have the HMF single high mount. Got it from Smithers Customs at a great price. I also had him do the install, PCIII, and dyno tune.

Back