HMF Dual High Mount

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
Hello guys,
where is the best place to get the HMF Dual High Mount and what is a decent price? I am upgrading mine from the Akrapovic Bolt ons to a Full system any help would be great. If anyone has some detailed pics of them installed that would be great also.

Hello guys,
   where is the best place to get the HMF Dual High Mount and what is a decent price? I am upgrading mine from the Akrapovic Bolt ons to a Full system any help would be great. If anyone has some detailed pics of them installed that would be great also.
Some good pipes and service.

http://www.veltune.com/  they are not HMF (lots of ways better then HMF) very good systems.

For HMF  http://www.hayabusaparts.com/exhaust_hmf.htm

Dennis is in Cleaveland OH and that is where HMF is located.

Tell MotorHead (Dennis Clanton) that Ninja Eater sent you.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076966808 -->

I would go with a BDE Hindle or Akrapovic EVO full system. Also keep in mind that Dynojet does not have a map for HMF pipes, so the added cost of tuning will be a factor. my 2 pennys worth.

I don't have and wouldn't own a Dynojet PC, so that is not a factor. Factory Pro Teka SFI unit is the way to go. I like the wayt the HMF dual high mount looks and I hear it is right there with the power

Actually you can get a map with the pipes from seveal places, including the one that I mentioned, but you won't need them based on your setup. I got 171rwhp out of my HMF Dual 4
cool.gif
1:2 carbon set up with a BMC air filter when I was using them. Al the systems are pretty close. I choose the HMF becuase of looks also at the time. Most systems are very close in the output of the HP, both in single and duel systems. Good luck in your choices. Let us know how you make out.

Loboboy...

Talk to silvio over at

He has quoted me the best price that I have found for $879. If you find cheaper, please let me know. Dennis can get you $100 off of the HMF price, which will bring you to a grand. I am talking aluminum here, not the carbon prices. I am getting the HMF duals very soon when the cash flow is right.

-Bill

Also, everyone speaks highly of silvio's customer service, but I have not dealt with him yet. He is cutting me a sweeter deal buying the HMF+Top Gun undertail, which is a great looking combo to me.

same price I sell them for no special deal (alum can the c/f are 1050.00)there but the C/F cans are on backorder for 2 more weeks

I would go with a BDE Hindle or Akrapovic EVO full system. Also keep in mind that Dynojet does not have a map for HMF pipes, so the added cost of tuning will be a factor. my 2 pennys worth.
what a cheap person you are the free stuff is not avalible so don't buy this and don't buy that .
Hahahahahahahahaha
spend $200-$300 get a custom map and it will smoke any downloaded map you could find
Ps do you put super in your Busa? if so why?

what a cheap person you are the free stuff is not avalible so don't buy this and don't buy that .
Hahahahahahahahaha
spend $200-$300 get a custom map and it will smoke any downloaded map you could find
loboboy,

There you go. Johnny can hook you up.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Far from cheap JC. I was unsure of the level of performance one was trying to aquire. I suggested the Akropovic or BDE because of good build quality and good performance.

I personally have had my bike dyno tuned and plan on re-tuning it before the summer.

Yes I do put Sunoco 94 in my bike, and yes I know it has no added benifit. Its just something I do so that people don't think I'm cheap
laugh.gif

Back