Hmf dual high mount question

Francesco

Registered
I'm really interested in the HMF Dual High Mount system but am concerned about some of the comments that say the system is too loud. Can someone who has or has heard this system give me more to go off on how loud these actually are. I really like the looks of this system but woul hate to order it and then find I have an obnoxiously loud system. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have the dual high mount and the sound is great. its not to loud. its quieter then the yoshi and the two brothers pipes Ive heard. I LIKE IT!!

if you have questions, ask. hell. maybe we could set up a time and have you call me and Ill fire it up for you over the phone.

and always remember

IF ITS TOO LOUD, YOUR TO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Jester,

What mods are you using for your fuel injection? Are you using a power commander? What map are you using?

Thanks,

Mike

The HMF duals are great.
You are right, they are defenately louder then stock but not too loud. I have them on my Hayabusa for one year now and I only get compliments about my bike, also from the cops.
Do not buy the big bird from HMF, that is one of the loudest exhausts available, but with the duals I am sure you like it.
And about the performance, I have 171,4hp and 138nm on the backwheel now. Not bad at all I think
wink.gif

Cheers,
Jan
www.fastsjonny.motorpage.com
www.hayabusaclubholland.motorpage.com

where would Muzzys come in as far as noise? top? or near top? it's freakin loud... my neigbors hATE my bike since I tossed the stock system.
biggrin.gif

Back