Hmf dual high mount install instructions

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Greg is shipping my exhaust tomorrow, but I do not have the install instructions, such as which header pipe goes to which cylinder, etc. If anyone has a printed copy of these and can either scan and email or fax them, let me know.

Don

If greg is like Nathan,He numbered them for you.:;): Take your time,get them tubes as close to the pan as you can WITHOUT touching,since you dont have the stick on heat barrier,get some wrap.Put the main assembly together before you test fit,(headers,y pipes and X-pipe.Get it adjusted right,then take it back off and wrap it.

If greg is like Nathan,He numbered them for you.:;): Take your time,get them tubes as close to the pan as you can WITHOUT touching,since you dont have the stick on heat barrier,get some wrap.Put the main assembly together before you test fit,(headers,y pipes and X-pipe.Get it adjusted right,then take it back off and wrap it.
What do you mean stick on heat barrier? I have asked this question lots of times and several ppl have said they didn't wrap the headers.

Where do I get it and what kind of wrap is it?

Don

biggrin.gif

Tried to help you out by numbering them.
rock.gif

The header pipes are numbered.....I left the cannister hangers on so its easy to tell which side goes where. I also left the two piece mid pipe together to make it easy.

Back