HMF Big Bird or Tsukigi Cannon Gen2

231 1/2 hp 125lb Tq on pump gas, Bad air today 29.89 with rain front moving in , with a 30.4 day could have gotten 5 to 7 more , race gas was a year old still sealed but only picked up another 5 hp

I'm really starting to like the tsukigi cannon, considering the akra or hindle also. How about ecumenical flashing for the cannon? Can I send my stock ecu to get flashed. Found a tsukigi cannon full for up to a 2015 but I own a 16, will it fit? Thanks everyone. At first I didn't like the cannon but now , we'll it's 1st on my list.

I have also considered the big Bird. Like that also. Which system will allow oil filter r&r without dropping the header? Not a deal breaker though!

I'm really starting to like the tsukigi cannon, considering the akra or hindle also. How about ecumenical flashing for the cannon? Can I send my stock ecu to get flashed. Found a tsukigi cannon full for up to a 2015 but I own a 16, will it fit? Thanks everyone. At first I didn't like the cannon but now , we'll it's 1st on my list.

Yes, it will fit.
An ecu flash does some good things, but it doesn't matter which exhaust you have. It's worth doing.
What you are asking for is an air/fuel tune for a Cannon. Short answer, No. Any canned tune map supposedly for a certain pipe is useless 99% of the time.
A good dyno tune is what's needed.
The only thing you could luck out and find would be an air/fuel dyno map from a gen2 with a Cannon. That should be an improvement over stock, but still not ideal. You would also need a Power Commander. Or it would need to be an Ecu Editor map that someone has personally, and they would need to flash it.
I can do a standard ecu flash for free. Have done dozens here. But can't help you with the air/fuel. I don't have a dyno, and wouldn't trust or risk loading any air/fuel map.

Yes, it will fit.
An ecu flash does some good things, but it doesn't matter which exhaust you have. It's worth doing.
What you are asking for is an air/fuel tune for a Cannon. Short answer, No. Any canned tune map supposedly for a certain pipe is useless 99% of the time.
The only thing you could luck out and find would be an air/fuel dyno map from a gen2 with a Cannon. That should be an improvement over stock, but still not ideal. You would also need a Power Commander. Or it would need to be an Ecu Editor map that someone has personally, and they would need to flash it.
I can do a standard ecu flash for free. Have done dozens here. But can't help you with the air/fuel. I don't have a dyno, and wouldn't trust or risk loading any air/fuel map.
Thanks Sixpack, I don't know squat about power commanders, I understand the ecumenical flash, and have advertisers claiming to preprogram a commander to match your exhaust and additional mods without having a dynao. Tune I don't know anyone local that does dinosaur. EBay has sellers claiming to tune your ecu' to match your setup ???? I just don't know enough about the procedure. I'll do more research. What's your opinion on the tu,cannon. Thanks for the help and offer. I'll be in touch.

Yes, it will fit.
What you are asking for is an air/fuel tune for a Cannon. Short answer, No. Any canned tune map supposedly for a certsin pipe is useless 99% of the time.
The only thing you could luck out and find would be an air/fuel dyno map from a gen2 with s Cannon. That should be an improvement over stock, but still not ideal. You would also need a Power Commander. Or it would need to be an Ecu Editor map that someone has personally, and they would need to flash it.
Thanks Sixpack, I don't know squat about power commanders, I understand the ecumenical flash, and have advertisers claiming to preprogram a commander to match your exhaust and additional mods without having a dynao. Tune I don't know anyone local that does dinosaur. EBay has sellers claiming to tune your ecu' to match your setup ???? I just don't know enough about the procedure. I'll do more research. What's your opinion on the tu,cannon. Thanks for the help and offer. I'll be in touch.

The Cannon is a great pipe, and hard to find.

well, I ended up going with these upgrades instead.

Products:
Item Qty Price
391496: Alien Head Full System 20" Muffler Busa (08-17) ( Red w/ Black Letters ) Qty: 1 ( In Stock ) Price: $1,095.00
922292: Dynojet Power Commander V Busa (08-17) ( Street Map ) Qty: 1 ( In Stock ) Price: $369.95
790076: Billet Aluminum Oil Filter Busa (99-16) B-King (08-11) Qty: 1 ( In Stock ) Price: $144.00
403208: Sprint Filter P08 Suzuki Hayabusa (08-17) Qty: 1 ( In Stock ) Price: $99.95

My phone spell check was working overtime here.

If you got the power commander from Brocks, you're good.
His are the only base maps that are any good.
You could still benefit from an ecu flash.

Back