hit the limiter today-what can i do?

ok so no2 is on the way. im curious if anything else external will help. again i have pc3usb ,hmf dual highmount, lowered 2/3 and i think thats it. would dbl bubble cut drag enough to gain mph also would pair mod help besides weight? any help would be great cause i want to do as much as i can then go dyno. 1 last thing, are big bore kits stable and good on reliability? i understand the variables but generally will maintanance go up?oh yeah ill be painting it soon and that alone should give me 250hp. im currently stalling the 1100 til i can get ready. i will have a gps on board and possibly video so you guys will see it all. peace

rock.gif

i usually just go till the speedo is pinned but when i started the post i had been going past that a bit. seeing the odds for disaster ive been slowing down a bit since my son was born but i still want to get faster but i think a regear may be what imm looking to do and ill forget about the 1100 for now and ill concentrate on th 1/4. now i have to decide what chain and sprockets to buy. any ideas?

oh yeah ill be painting it soon and that alone should give me 250hp.
But only if ya go with a single color, and no decals.......the lines between the two tone colors, and the edges of the decals keep the drag coefficient to high......thereby not allowing a top speed of more than 219.9376 mph rendering your 250 hp not enough to stack up to your buddies 220mph GSXR1100.
Top speed runs have proven time and time again that monotone colors and no decals on a 250 hp Busa will allow it to pull strong to 221.9870....thereby affording you a comfortable margin over that 1100.

hehehehe.....couldn't resist bro
super.gif

super.gif

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086066345 -->

super.gif

OR if you loose the tail end along with the tools.....and take a massive dump...you just might CRACK 450mph....

Last edited by a moderator:
with all jokes aside man......when u get the busa to 180......slightly pull in the clutch.....use your left foot to push the shifter down TWICE.......dis-engage the clutchand brake your rist on the throttle, you will hit 200+.

Back