Hinged plate bracket

kzz21

Registered
I'm looking for a hinged plate bracket that can be controled with a switch. (power up and down)

you can always fab your own. Not too hard. Hinge, servo, power supply.

Just uhh...don't be expecting the LEO to cut you slack.

With all of 5 post, I must inform you that there are Law Enforcement Officers (LEO's) on here frequently, so I wouldn't advertise that I wante something like that.

Also, bro. hind sight is 20-20, if you are flying low and see the flashing strobes, do yourself a favor and take the ticket, get a lawyer and LIVE.

Not trying to tell you what to do. I am not even going to say that I never ran. But I can say that I won't do it again. There have been some bad stories about cats trying to run and either ending up hurt, severely fined/incarcerated, or dead.

Just my $0.05 worth.

obviously he wants the tags for "show purposes" ...and not street use...because that is what they are inteded for .... and to imply otherwise is premature.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145363026 -->

With all of 5 post, I must inform you that there are Law Enforcement Officers (LEO's) on here frequently, so I wouldn't advertise that I wante something like that.

Also, bro. hind sight is 20-20, if you are flying low and see the flashing strobes, do yourself a favor and take the ticket, get a lawyer and LIVE.

Not trying to tell you what to do. I am not even going to say that I never ran. But I can say that I won't do it again. There have been some bad stories about cats trying to run and either ending up hurt, severely fined/incarcerated, or dead.

Just my $0.05 worth.
+1

Back