Hindle street meg

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
How's the sound of a Hindle or BDE street meg? Is it a super loud muffler? I'd like to hear from guys running them. Any Pro's or Con's?

Swing by KY, let me take the tank off of your bike and put on mine, and you can find out firsthand.
I still haven't finished the fuel tank yet.
sad.gif

Would also bolt it back on quick to take a video, but since the camcorders broke now, guess your on your own.
laugh.gif

I know the headaches that can go with paintwork. Trust me on this. My orange paintjob was a nightmare to get to primer, blocking it and painting was the easy part.

Just installed the street meg this past week and I like it... it is of course louder than stock but has that distinct pro stock bike sound to it....
super.gif

(GMbusa @ Jan. 05 2007,00:51) I know the headaches that can go with paintwork. Trust me on this. My orange paintjob was a nightmare to get to primer, blocking it and painting was the easy part.
I can agree. Since the previous paint was just chipping off in places I have been sanding down to the original primer.
Right now, I've got the nose, front fender, undertail, and both mirrors in primer; ready to block sand.
Still have just a little bit more before I can primer the rest.
But that's the difference in a $300 paint job and a $3000 paint job. It's all in the prep work.

And it's nice to be able to do it yourself. You'll save alot of $$ that way.

Back