Hindle header

powrd12a

Registered
I just got my new exhaust from hindle,i already had a brocks street mega can so i orderd just the front section with the middle pipe. when it came it has no hole for the o2 sensor to day is saterday so they are closed until monday but did anyone else have this or did they just send me the wrong one......thanx!

My shortmeg had a bung in it but you cant use the stock O2 sensor. the bung was made for a wideband meter. If you get a pc3 there is a o2 sensor delete plug that comes with it. I would just wait and call or get on thier forums and ask the same question or email them. Thier customer service is top notch and I am sure they will help you out.

Did you get the exhaust directly from Hindle or is it from Brock's?

If it's from Brock's, they leave the bung un-drilled for those that aren't running a wideband. You should have a plug that eliminates the O2 sensor since it's not needed with a PC therefore the hole isn't required.

I went to the hindle web site and checked for a local store that sold hindle. the two stores were brocks and street and comp.i orders mine from street and comp.i checked the box and there is nothing else in it i think they sent me the wrong one,maybe for a 07 im going to call on monday and find out thanx for the support.

The can says brocks but i had for some time now.i order only the front section with the elbo the header has no hole for the o2 sensor the box it came in says its for a 08 hayabusa.it came with no instructions oinly a zip tie and a piece of paper the size of a fortune cookie that says be carfull for the oil cooler when installing the header.this weekend was so nice in nj i was dieing to put this on and go riding but oh well im going to call street and compition the company where i order it from, maybe its missed packed.

I'd give them a call. I'm guessing the Hindle headers are different than the Brock specific system so your canister might not line up right. Call them and see but if the place you purchased it doesn't help, call Brock directly and see if he can get you fixed up.

Its a mismatch,best to give them a call.Both of them gives great customer service and support

Get a load of this! i called street and comp. they tell me they only sell one header and this is it so they tell me to call hindle them selfs and talk to them they say this is the right header and i dont need the o2 sensor to leave it disconected and if i wanted i could weld a bong on it.that makes no sense to me if you leave it off wont the check eng.light come on and wont the bike ride like sh*t. im going to weld a bong on.im going to take pics and i will post them by the week end,hopfully.

Hey Josh...You in Texas now? Just bought an 08 orange and black, picking it up Friday from Southside.

What's up John? I got out of the military and got picked up in Houston. I love it down here since I'm able to ride year round. :laugh: I hope you like the 08, I LOVE mine! Did South Side give you a great deal? Tell your Dad hello for me and post up some pics when you get your new toy... :beerchug:

The deal isn't that great yet...right now we are at 10.8 OTD. Everyone is playing the $1500 mark up on the 09's. Financing is in place, I just have to fine tune the deal. You're gonna have to make the bash this year. Totally better experience than what we had back in 06. The last 2 that I have been to have been an absolute blast. There are a few members in your area that come I believe. Lavinrac I think is coming and he is from there.

Last edited:
That's not bad, just keep working them. I'd like to catch another BASH but I don't know when I can get back over. We are planning to buy a house soon and I have a few other things on the plate. Plus, I don't have much vacation started at my new job yet... :(

| brought the front section only from street and comp. i just spoke to the guys at brocks,they sell a o2 sensor connector to block it off, and i just got a power commander,turns out when you order a powercommander it comes with the o2 block off connector. thanx for the support ORG!

Back