HILLARY CLINTON

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
Okay she was just here. At my daughters school over the weekend. I just saw her on Jay Leno. She had the nerve to say a 10 year old kid said "excuse me maim, My mommy makes minimum wage, is there anything you can do to help my family"    
SHOCKED.gif
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD KID IS GONNA SAY THAT!

WHAT A FRICKEN LIER!!!
spank.gif

cursin.gif

firedevil.gif

You never know. I am sure the kid wanted something expensive, like Hannah Montana concert tickets and asked her mom is she could get it. Her mom prolly was stressed and said, "I wish I could but I make minimum wage.I can't afford it." Ummm it could happen? Maybe? I don't know. I will shut up now.
shutup.gif

Questions for candidates and other public office seekers are pre-posed and screened before they are presented. Someone (else) was definitely in charge of that.

I'm fairly confident it wasn't Hillary...

I'm John McCain and I endork this message. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for my afternoon nap!

laugh.gif

It's all laughable. It's what we do to keep from crying.

I am not a traveler and really have never lived anywhere besides Ohio. But, where I come from only the people who "WANT/have no choice" to make minimum make minimum wage. I like to call those jobs High School/retirement jobs. Where people either can not work jobs(under 18 and in school) or they have to limit their salary (retirees). NOBODY where I live could live on minimum wage and I live in a LOW LOW cost of living are of the US. They would have to raise the min wage to well over $9 an hour to even constitute making a living where I live let alone somewhere like LA or NYC. Poverty in the US is way out of wack. Tell me how someone who only makes $21k a year can support a family of 4? That is like $250 a week after taxes.

You want to know how? GOV assistance. There are people (again in my area) choose to be on Gov assistance and not work. Hell they make a living from it and for some reason have no shame in it what so ever. IMHO Gov assistance should be just that short term assistance for families in need not a perm lifestyle we pass on generation after generation.

The gov should focus on fixing Walfare 1st and fix that....

rant.gif

I am not a traveler and really have never lived anywhere besides Ohio. But, where I come from only the people who "WANT/have no choice" to make minimum make minimum wage. I like to call those jobs High School/retirement jobs. Where people either can not work jobs(under 18 and in school) or they have to limit their salary (retirees). NOBODY where I live could live on minimum wage and I live in a LOW LOW cost of living are of the US. They would have to raise the min wage to well over $9 an hour to even constitute making a living where I live let alone somewhere like LA or NYC. Poverty in the US is way out of wack. Tell me how someone who only makes $21k a year can support a family of 4? That is like $250 a week after taxes.

You want to know how? GOV assistance. There are people (again in my area) choose to be on Gov assistance and not work. Hell they make a living from it and for some reason have no shame in it what so ever. IMHO Gov assistance should be just that short term assistance for families in need not a perm lifestyle we pass on generation after generation.

rant.gif
clap.gif
There def. should be a time limit for most of the applicants. Too many get their stamps and hop in their bmw's and drive off.
wowold.gif

Okay she was just here. At my daughters school over the weekend. I just saw her on Jay Leno. She had the nerve to say a 10 year old kid said "excuse me maim, My mommy makes minimum wage, is there anything you can do to help my family"    
SHOCKED.gif

WHAT A FRICKEN LIER!!!
spank.gif

cursin.gif

firedevil.gif
"Yes Child, Tell your MOMMY that If she Stopped Having Babies and Got Off Her Lazy AS. and Applied a Little Effort into some Formal Training and or School she wouldn't be Making that Minimum Wage"
wowold.gif

SHOCKED.gif

WHAT A FRICKEN LIER!!!
spank.gif

cursin.gif

firedevil.gif
"Yes Child, Tell your MOMMY that If she Stopped Having Babies and Got Off Her Lazy AS. and Applied a Little Effort into some Formal Training and or School she wouldn't be Making that Minimum Wage"  
wowold.gif
i tell my girlfriend that all the time.... she don't listen..
umnik.gif

rant.gif
I live in the same general area and can agree w/ this 100% Hey Kyle, did you go see Bill when he was in Lima last month?

SHOCKED.gif

WHAT A FRICKEN LIER!!!
spank.gif

cursin.gif

firedevil.gif
wowold.gif
+1
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm definitely not a Hilary fan. I think if you're on welfare, that we should provide daycare for you're kids while they do things like clean up highways, storm drains, and sewers . I don't think you would see people living on welfare long term if we did that.

The problem I see with the welfare system is its designed to be a hand-out, not a hand-up.
Could not have said it better myself, and I know first hand. My brother gets assistance cuz hes too fugging lazy to go look for a damn job. He also 30 years old still living at home with mommy. He is a worthless POS.

rant.gif

wowold.gif
Wow. Quite an assumption considering we have no idea who we're talking about.

Ms Semi, don't shut up...I need some back up around here!

cool.gif

hillarysign.jpg

If the family truly needs it fine but i think they should have to pass a drug test to even be able to apply for for welfare or GOV assistance since us as tax payers in most cases need to take a drug test to receive a paycheck they should need one to receive our monies this was in a email once and i aggree 100% and if you fail it you can never get gov assistance go out and work like the rest of the world yea i know im the
firedevil.gif

If the family truly needs it fine but i think they should have to pass a drug test to even be able to apply for for welfare or GOV assistance since us as tax payers in most cases need to take a drug test to receive a paycheck they should need one to receive our monies this was in a email once and i aggree 100% and if you fail it you can never get gov assistance go out and work like the rest of the world yea i know im the  
firedevil.gif
thumb_up.gif

Back