Highway pegs on aBusa....

I don't know a whole lot about busa's but I really like this idea, is there room to fit it inside the fairing and just have the peg sticking out? Just curious but I like what you did, would like to do something like that myself really. :thumbsup:

Nothing to bolt to under the fairings and they have to stick out 10" to be comfortable. Thus is the protype. Final one will probably go throuh the fairings somehow to make it a little cleaner. Satisfied so far!
Posted via Mobile Device

Noodle,s highway pegs.:laugh:

Deals-gap-2007_156.jpg

Thats one way to do it! I really need to do the cruise control mod next!
Posted via Mobile Device

Throttlemeister. No disrespect but I am not feelin the highway pegs. Nice try, good Intent, but it just looks out of place like you want to be a V-Rod.
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like a stunt bike now. LOL. What about the heat coming through the vents right next to your legs?

how do you go around a curve? slow down and steer like a cruiser? not trying to knock it, just think it would take a lot of the fun out of riding

Am interested in doing same. what is the size and material of the pipe You used?:thumbsup:

I used 3/4 id PVC which is a little over 1" od. Just check the I'd of your slider and get one that will fit. I snug up the fit by wrapping electrical tape around the portion of pipe that goes into the slider!
Posted via Mobile Device

Alright, honestly I'm 6'7"... the Buell pegs are fine on my legs but if I for some reason had to stretch out I would just rest my ankles on the frame sliders. You could even go as far as putting padding around the sliders...but I mean, come on, you don't need to mod the bike w/ additional pegs.

???

Back