Higher than normal mile Gen 2 I saw for sale

Ya looks like fairing isn’t fitted to the front fairing. Might just need popped in there or could be a sign of bent front stay. I would look at it see if he’s honest about bikes history. If it looks good I would make a offer the miles wouldn’t bother me but think you could get it little cheeper most people would avoid a sport bike with this many miles.

Think that’s way too much for a bike that has been down, like @sixpack577 said and has aftermarket fairings. Notice the poor fitting fairings and the lip around the gas tank lid. That’s a tank cover, not the actual tank.
Was wondering what the prices would be like for higher mileage bikes. Not too bad for this one with 56k miles.
2011 Suzuki Hayabusa
Price isn't bad, but the paint job says it's been crashed before.
Ya looks like fairing isn’t fitted to the front fairing. Might just need popped in there or could be a sign of bent front stay. I would look at it see if he’s honest about bikes history. If it looks good I would make a offer the miles wouldn’t bother me but think you could get it little cheeper most people would avoid a sport bike with this many miles.

Not even close to being the correct graphics for a 2011 model. Only two colors to come out for that year was mine and white with gold graphics.

Yep you guys are right. Not looking to purchase as I already have one just thought the price was decent even with higher mileage.

Back