High teen birthrate here?

mynewride

Registered
Lol...

uploadfromtaptalk1336272159631.jpg

Intercourse, Pennsylvania (population: roughly 1558) is an unincorporated
village in Leacock Township

:rofl:

Oh my sweet Jesus, that's got to be the funniest article I have ever read on Wikipedia. That is so awesome, darn right crying on the floor laughing.

Schmitzberger stated, "[w]hat they are, I am not at liberty to disclose, but we will not stand for the ****ing signs being removed. It may be very amusing for you British, but ****ing is simply ****ing to us. What is this big ****ing joke? It is puerile.

In November 2008, the village hosted the Festival of the **** Bands music festival, which featured bands ****ed Up, Holy ****, **** and **** Buttons.[18]

In July 2009, it was announced that the village would be installing CCTV cameras in an attempt to deter summertime tourists from filming themselves having sexual intercourse in front of the ****ing signs.

Oh my sweet Jesus, that's got to be the funniest article I have ever read on Wikipedia. That is so awesome, darn right crying on the floor laughing.

The village is especially popular with British tourists; as a local tour guide explained: "The Germans all want to see Mozart's house in Salzburg; the Americans want to see where The Sound of Music was filmed; the Japanese want Hitler's birthplace in Braunau; but for the British, it's all about ****ing."[11] Augustina Lindlbauer, the manager of an area guesthouse, noted that the area had lakes, forests, and vistas worth visiting, but there was an "obsession with ****ing". Lindlbauer recalled how she had to explain to a British female tourist "that there were no ****ing postcards."[

We also have a place called Intercourse, AL. That should go with ....

Fakit Chipunta, AL.
Ballplay, AL.
Allgood, AL.
Blow Gourd, AL
Boar Tush, AL. (wth are theses people doing?)
Boozer, AL.
The Bottle, AL
Lickskillet, AL.
Loveless, AL
Needmore, AL
Pulltight, AL
Rhump, AL
Screamer, AL
Smuteye, AL
Trickem, AL
Yelling Settlement, AL

Back