High Speed Tickets to Jail

Just curious... Don't hear of many sport bikers headed to jail for doing 150... at least not on the forums... Anyone have a story to tell?

May be a good tribute to keep a good on your shoulders at all times.

Maurice

LOL I have one. Happened to a really good friend of mine named Alex who lives in Ft Lauderdale FL. (to those who might know him, he drives a turbo RX-7, works for nextel, LOL)

On his way to daytona going north on I-95 from Ft Lauderdale on his CBR900rr, he was just crusing along. He was just taking it easy and passing cars, when he comes across about 6+ miles of wide open pavement, no cars in sight. So he decides to lay on the throttle and tops out his 900, holds it..... then comes up on heavy traffic and lays off. No big deal.

He slows to acceptable speed, and after about 10 minutes he looks in his rear view mirror and about 1/2 mile back, he sees a HUGE plume of smoke coming from the median. His thoughts are "omg! there must have an accident, hope everyone is ok"

So he continues to drive at about 50mph, and checks his rear view mirror again...... PLUME OF SMOKE IS CATCHING UP TO HIM!!!

He head checks and sees it's a cop car! So he decides to go onto the right shoulder and gas it. He makes it about a mile when traffic comes to a standstill.......

ROADBLOCK!!!!!!!!!

Stuck like chuck, they had arranged a roadblock and stopped him. Arrested him, took him to jail, impounded his bike, and he had a massive ticket and bail. I know it took him months of hassle to get over that, I think he got 4 points off his license, and had to pay over $3000 in fines and fees, it wasnt pretty.

Mike

My friend who shall remain nameless, was bar hop'in on his yamaha R6. He pulled a wheellie right in front of a cop, didn't see the cop, and his hat flew off. He stopped to get his hat and the cop rolls over and tells him to park the bike and walk home or call a cab. At that instant, 2 cars crash at a near by intersection and the cops heads over there. Well my bud gets on his bike and flips the cop the bird while pull'in another wheellie. The chase is on. 4 streets later they have the street completely roadblocked with cruisers. While he deciding whether or not to keep running(he knows he's drunk and will probably crash) the cop from behind has caught up to him. He decides to give up. They pull him off the bike, of course the bike falls. Later to truck comes for the bike, they don't strap it down, they just let it fall on its side again. When he goes to get his bike out of impound, its laying on its side again(they probably just rolled off the back of the truck). The bike is trashed, he got slapped with dui, felony evasion, speeding, reckless driving, etc.. Don't know how much exactly, but thousands.

My friend who shall remain nameless, was bar hop'in on his yamaha R6.  He pulled a wheellie right in front of a cop, didn't see the cop, and his hat flew off.  He stopped to get his hat and the cop rolls over and tells him to park the bike and walk home or call a cab.  At that instant, 2 cars crash at a near by intersection and the cops heads over there.  Well my bud gets on his bike and flips the cop the bird while pull'in another wheellie.  The chase is on.  4 streets later they have the street completely roadblocked with cruisers.  While he deciding whether or not to keep running(he knows he's drunk and will probably crash) the cop from behind has caught up to him.  He decides to give up.  They pull him off the bike, of course the bike falls.  Later to truck comes for the bike, they don't strap it down, they just let it fall on its side again.  When he goes to get his bike out of impound, its laying on its side again(they probably just rolled off the back of the truck).  The bike is trashed, he got slapped with dui, felony evasion, speeding, reckless driving, etc..  Don't know how much exactly, but thousands.
no offence to you man...but it sounds to me like yer friend needs a brain scan , you know , to make sure he even has one .  I'm laffin so hard , its difficult to type . Yer buddy was givin' the chance of a lifetime , the chance to walk away from the   "I'm the Stoopidest Fug on the Planet"  award . He instead chooses to chance going to jail/fines/bike trashed/ruffed up/etc  for the second time in one night . Too funny.  Watch yerself when yer ridin' with this guy , it sounds like he once fell outa the stoopid tree and hit every branch on the way down .
                                    AWESOME TALE....
  Have a good 1....RSD.

ONE OF MY EMPLOYEES SON GOT AN R1 BACK IN MARCH,WAS RIDING WITH 2 OTHER GUYS ON R1S.
THEY GOT RADARED AND FIRST TWO GUYS STOP BUT HE KEEPS GOING,GETS JAIL FOR FELONY EVASION.
I GUESS HE IS OUT BECAUSE HE JUST JUST CRASHED DOING WHEELIE ON INTERSTATE AND IS IN HOSPITAL NOW

ONE OF MY EMPLOYEES SON GOT AN R1 BACK IN MARCH,WAS RIDING WITH 2 OTHER GUYS ON R1S.
 THEY GOT RADARED AND FIRST TWO GUYS STOP BUT HE KEEPS GOING,GETS JAIL FOR FELONY EVASION.
 I GUESS HE IS OUT BECAUSE HE JUST  JUST CRASHED DOING WHEELIE ON INTERSTATE AND IS IN HOSPITAL NOW
aaahhhhh......another "Rocket Scientist".....

will they never learn, I hope not , I love the entertainment.

There is such a fine line between "Stunt Guru" and "LOSER".

My favourite thing is when the stund-erz(stunters) refuse to wear gear....even when it's givin' to them....for free .

I NEED PARTS....get out there hero's....

you know who you are .....
wink.gif

just for your amusement, the same friend who shall remain nameless decided to pull a wheellie in a parking garage. According to him, "the concrete was too slippery", anyway he pulls it too high(I'm watch'in the clearance of the front wheel and the support beams, plann'in for my escape if they contact). He slides off the back and walks on the left side with the bike straight up on rear wheel only. Just when I think he's going to let it come down on the front tire(he could've done it IF) the chain snags his pants. Blam, the bike goes down on him breaking his ankle. But don't worry, none of these events even phase him, he's still good to go.

just for your amusement, the same friend who shall remain nameless decided to pull a wheellie in a parking garage.  According to him, "the concrete was too slippery", anyway he pulls it too high(I'm watch'in the clearance of the front wheel and the support beams, plann'in for my escape if they contact).  He slides off the back and walks on the left side with the bike straight up on rear wheel only.  Just when I think he's going to let it come down on the front tire(he could've done it IF) the chain snags his pants.  Blam, the bike goes down on him breaking his ankle.  But don't worry, none of these events even phase him, he's still good to go.
yuk yuk yuk.....PLEASE....dont ever stop posting about this guy....this is too good . This guy should have his own forum. We could call it....."What NOT too do".

Charles....U R makin' my night....well actually my half naked girlfriend,the motorcycle racin' video's she bought me,the beer,an' the Buka,are a bit better than this....

...dont get me wrong....this is still good .

What are the chances of gettin' yer buddy to start jumping things, you know , buses an' shid , the fountains at Ceasar's Palace , maybe even .....Snake River Canyon .

I'll contribute 20$ to his first kidney transplant if he'll jump over a couple of buses. No, not even double-decker buses. Just the regular ones . Actually...lets start him off small , a couple of cars . Flyin' thru the air over 1 or 2 cars an' yer buddy is my new hero . I'll tear up my Evil Kenevel poster. Hee hee hee . Get him to jump something on the Busa.

WE WANT PICS.....WE WANT PICS....WE WANT PICS....

just for your amusement, the same friend who shall remain nameless decided to pull a wheellie in a parking garage.  According to him, "the concrete was too slippery", anyway he pulls it too high(I'm watch'in the clearance of the front wheel and the support beams, plann'in for my escape if they contact).
hee hee hee.....not to worry man...the average parking garage has to be at least ....what....10 feet. The Busa is only what...i'm guessin' here...7 foot,standin' on end,give 'er take....its prolly around 84,85 inches end to end .

Get him to start doin "EXTREME's" stuff .

A guy once did a "stoppie" ... ok cool .

Then this other guy did a stoppie while sittin on the fuel tank,with his legs over the front fairing ... ok cool .

Now there's a dude doin' stoppie's while sitting on the fuel tank,feet draped over the fairing,raising his hands over his head, an' hitting the front brake lever with his foot, producing a stoppie . See if you can get yer buddy to sit on the tank facing backwards....and shoot us a stoppie , that'll make him the next biggest baddest thing . Dont worry , I'll get everyone to chip in for insurance....medical insurance that is.

Get a few
drink.gif

Then yer ready too
kickass.gif

Problem is you should have just grabbed a
coffeecup.gif

Now yer beggin' for
1zhelp.gif

You did some stunts....

But then crashed yer ride , now yer
pissed.gif

You went from
biggrin.gif
(hero) to
sad.gif
(zero) in about 4 seconds

It's time too
kiss.gif
yer a$$ goodbye .

No worries thou , no problem , tell the judge , the :devil:made me do it .

With any luck yer boy wont end up in a hospital bed droolin' into a cup, an' pissin' himself.....
drooling3.gif

If there ever is a little get together for the busa.org brothers I wont have any trouble pickin' him outa the crowd, I'll just look for you....you'll be the one holdin' the sign that reads....
iamwithstupid.gif

just kiddin' man......have a good night.....RSD.

my fair shake with trouble on the bus happened like this...

get together with the boys after work, pound a few, pound some more, big car event in town, pound some more, and then some rum right outta the bottle, you gettin the pic yet?
anyhoo, goin home at dark on 2lane hwy, twistin about 130, passn cars, come up to a tunnel so I slow down to about 70-ish, aaaaaaaaaaaand.

blue lights. course, I make him follow me home. He didnt like that. once I took my helmet off it was all over..... he almost got intoxicated by the fumes.

needless to say, not worth it.

It is definetely apparent that you don't want to drink and ride a bike... bad combo and ask'n for trouble...

This kind of brings to a question though... I live in Devner, CO and one of my co-workers was telling me that here in CO they can't chase you due to some laws in effect... (Don't want you die I guess...) Anybody confirm this...?

On another note... You guys heard of the riots in one of the city's out east because the police chased a 28 year old on a bike for speeding and running stop signs... It sounded like the police may have ran him off the road and the moto driver didn't make it through the accident...

I don't know about you guys, but I would support laws that prevented police for chasing drivers at high speeds on motorcycles for petty driving offenses...

Maurice

hey Cache.....how does that AC/DC tune go again....

O ya....

"Hell ain't a Bad Place To Be"......

ya right .

I'm gonna take a ribbing for this , but you know me ,
I dont give a fug....

I love the Irish Rovers . Do you remember this one...

"Mighta been the whiskey , mighta been the gin ,
mighta been the three or four six-packs ,
I dunno , but look at the mess I'm in ,
my head is like a football , I think I'm gonna die.....

I just got nabbed a couple weeks ago. the road i live on is freshly paved and twisty turns. Was headed to town one day, went into a corner doing 115 and was slowing for the turn. down to 90, met a cop. 2 miles down the road i pulled over and stopped and he finally caught up to me. I live in a small town and they knew who it was. Told me i was doing 78 on radar. Took me for 64 in a 45 so i guess i was let off somewhat. Still the speeding fines just went up in maine and is costing me 200.00 bucks.

Seven tickets since you last heard from me. One at 162 mph. All dissmissed. One at 162 spent 4 hours in jail and was dismissed in court. I think you know why. hehehe

Here is a story in Alamogordo N.M. There was this Air Force member (not me) that sped past a parked 5-0 doing 170 mph. The biker was atleast 2 miles ahead before the cop even pulled on the road. So the biker decided to pull off at the gas station, turn the bike off, pulled out his license and registration, and waited for the cop to get there. Cop pulls up and said WTF!! just put that stuff back in your pocket and get in the back. Cop left the bike there and took him to the big house. As for what trouble he got into at the base...I don't know.

There was another guy stationed at the same base went to Cali to visit his family on his brand new R1 (well was brand new in 2000 when this happened). He thought he was on Las Vegas Extremes doing wheelies down the freeway. Lord behold those nifty little cameras they have on Calis freeways...got the license plate number. Tracked it to his mothers house...and napped him while he was washing his sac in the shower. They kept him in jail for a few MONTHS and the Air Force said keep him there and stopped paying him. Wife left him...couldn't pay to get out of jail...couldn't pay for the bike payments...and then got kicked out of the military. Talk about royally screwed!

As for me...I won't tell about mine...they might track me down.

This kind of brings to a question though... I live in Devner, CO and one of my co-workers was telling me that here in CO they can't chase you due to some laws in effect... (Don't want you die I guess...) Anybody confirm this...?
Maurice, Welcome to the board, I am in CO as well. I live near Centennial Airport, may have to hook up for a ride.

I know that Denver county has a no chase policy. It was enacted after the police chased some guy through Denver and I think he hit some other cars and people were injured(not to serious but injured nonetheless). When they finally got the guy stopped they pulled the two people out of the car and roughed them up a bit. The whole thing was caught on tape by a news helicoptor. I think all of the other counties still allow officers to chase and I am sure Highway Patrol has no problem running ya down.

Seven tickets since you last heard from me. One at 162 mph. All dissmissed. One at 162 spent 4 hours in jail and was dismissed in court. I think you know why. hehehe
Gee I give up...WHY?

Why are you special?
tounge.gif

Oh BTW how are teh Ti-max gloves holding up? I think it was you wearing them anyway...

just for your amusement, the same friend who shall remain nameless decided to pull a wheellie in a parking garage.  According to him, "the concrete was too slippery", anyway he pulls it too high(I'm watch'in the clearance of the front wheel and the support beams, plann'in for my escape if they contact).
hee hee hee.....not to worry man...the average parking ....
Thats good stuff RSD.

Besides, it's about what I would expect from someone "afraid" to do any stunts...I know, I know, old age right?
rock.gif
?
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Back