HIGH MILEAGE

hayabusa_83

Registered
i figured this doesnt really belong in mod section but most people shout here.... i only have 7500 miles, but i wanna see that kind of mileage i can expect from these bikes...daily drivers track bikes, etc and any only info u feel like adding....
beerchug.gif

Brian~ ARCHETYPEBUSA
race.gif
bowdown.gif
race.gif

race.gif

I am getting close to rolling 18,000 miles. 6000 have been this year alone. No big trips, just daily commute and lots of short rides. Trying to hold on till the "next" busa comes out (if they make any changes). I will have over 20,000 by the fall.

I put 20,000 on my F2 the first year I had it, 31,722 total to fdate, but it hasn't been ridden much the last 5 months.

The new Busa already had 500 on it by the third day I had it!
tounge.gif
Hasn't gotten much over that since then....damn work!
biggrin.gif

I imagine Raider is prolly around 65-70k miles right now on his. Daily Driver/Weekend Plaything.

I'm pretty sure he changes the oil N tires once in awhile. Otherwise, he just rides that thing.

I just turned 85,000 on my 2000. She's on her
second engine. Blew her at 78,000. She still
runs great.

21,800 on my 02 but I got it last July with 4k on the clock so I'm just getting started.

She's sounding just a little rough at idle. Everything's ok (had it in the shop to check the shims and throttle sync; all ok). I have the muzzy fan I need to install, I need to replace the coolant and clean the air filter. Oh and I need a new front tire. Man, I'm behind on things since going on my trip last week
smile.gif

Carl

11,500 on my '04. 3rd rear tire, 2nd front tire, and filter+oil change at 600, 2500, 5000, 7500, and 10,000 miles. Purrs like a kitten!

Just over 40,000 on my 03. Needs a cam chain and cam chain guides. Other than that nothing has broke on her.
Brad

Back