High mileage

applewins

Registered
I recently purchased a new B-King with the G2 Busa engine. I'm curious who as posted some really high mileage on their Busa? I searched the forum for users with some high mileage numbers with no results. I put some serious mileage on my bikes so I'm curious, with proper maintenance, how many miles can this engine go without major repairs expected? Anybody on the forum have over 50,000 miles? My riding is city and highway.

about two months ago when i was sifting thru craigslist for a bike to buy, i saw a busa w/100,000 miles for sale in beaumont. he was still asking like $5000 for the bike said it ran fine, no problems.

That's good to hear! I love the engine and the bike. I was real close to pulling the trigger on a new '08 Busa but preferred the sitting position of the King (which I stole). In three weeks I've put on 2500 miles.

That's good to hear! I love the engine and the bike. I was real close to pulling the trigger on a new '08 Busa but preferred the sitting position of the King (which I stole). In three weeks I've put on 2500 miles.

If you take care of the bike very well we can all agree its going to take care of you right back. Just remember regular and interval maintenance is key. Dont neglect her and you will get to 100k or farther with ease :thumbsup:

I am working my way to high mileage.. one day at a time. Up to 25k right now on my 08. theSkaz has 28k I believe.

Check out members ...Scar...Sleepless red....Pashnit, those guys rack up some miles. I have an 06 that I just broke 13,000 miles on. Those guys do that in like 2 rides, LoL

Here's mine. She'll be 3 years old on September 27.
4760257469_55c5988640_b.jpg

Bike Pictures July 20, 2010 007.jpg

Bike Pictures July 20, 2010 013.jpg

Bike Pictures July 20, 2010 006.jpg

View attachment 4760257469_55c5988640_b.jpg

Last edited:
I just pulled a motor apart last night to do a big bore kit in it has 54k on it compression was great across all cylinders and factory cross hatching still there,no scars or nothing. Maintenance is key..

I have 32k on my 2008. It's still running strong, and those are all trouble free miles. If u take care of them they will take care of you.:cheerleader:

Back