High milage busa

Mike Chambers

Registered
Milestone achieved two months ago

20191002_194221.jpg

Great to know....
Also did the engine ( water temperature sensor) about 9 months ago as it was dumping coolant due to fans not coming on when suppose to ( 91 degrees) . Gear selection sensor last service . But apart from that nothing else . 3rd set of front rotors and 2nd rear due soon . My 2nd gen2 with brembos, I've found the brembos are more vicious on pads ( 20000kms a set ) . I've had 3 × gen2 and 1× gen1 busa .

Also did the engine ( water temperature sensor) about 9 months ago as it was dumping coolant due to fans not coming on when suppose to ( 91 degrees) . Gear selection sensor last service . But apart from that nothing else . 3rd set of front rotors and 2nd rear due soon . My 2nd gen2 with brembos, I've found the brembos are more vicious on pads ( 20000kms a set ) . I've had 3 × gen2 and 1× gen1 busa .
Always good to know what to watch for.

My mate scored a '99 Busa , had been sitting for years in serious neglect , has 100000+ km on it when he bought and saved it . He got it all up and running , later model fuel pump , cleaned injectors , plugs ,oil and filter etc. , put a CT Brocks on it and his Missus has run numerous flat 10s on the 1/4 @ 142mph with it !! Now that is some testimony to how good the Busa motors are in my book !!

Back