hid's all done in the truck

hemi

Registered
got the fog and hella hid's installed this week. Had a ballast go bad on the headlights already, luckily i bought them from a sponsor on my dodge forums that offers a lifetime warranty and he sent me a new ballast in just a few days. Anyways, what do u guys think? Went with 3000k bulbs in the hella lights for a different look, and 6000k in the heads and fogs. Also ordered a spare set of 6000k bulbs for the hella driving lights just in case i didn't like the 3000k bulbs, still not sure if i like the yellow look in them. Anyway, here are the pics 001.JPG002.JPG003.JPG

sorry if the lights look a little off, still need to adjust them a bit

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Looks good :thumbsup: I like the contrasting colors with the lights.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

thanks, no idea why i even installed the driving lights really. Hardly use them bc i have plenty of lighting with the heads and fogs. Guess i just saw some members on the dodge forums installing them so of course i had to have them!!

they look great imo. I kinda like the yellow. it breaks them up a little to still retain that truck look. the yellow will work better in the fog anyway. nice work!

Are the headlights dual beam (high/low) or are they two separate bulbs? They look great as well, although if it were me I would have done matching driving lights in the grill, but that is only because I don't like the yellow look.

yes they are dual beam (bixenon) hid lights, just one bulb for high and low. Still thinkin about the yellow driving lights, that's why i bought spare 6000k bulbs for them from ddmtuning, i can swap the bulbs out in just a few minutes to match my other lights if i decide to

I'm with sous, all the same. :thumbsup:
I can appreciate the parking situation you have! I had play tetris with the car,truck bike every day until I found the right configuration

Do the dual bulbs switch between high and low if you flash the high beams? I would like to do this to one of my vehicles, but am skeptical as to how well the dual bulbs work.

Back