HID problem...

Veloz

Registered
I got my HID from Xenon King,i got one bulb, and the 2 boxes etc.. I didn t know it was only one,my mystake(didin t red)well,i  am having problem,contact the tecnical support and they said i need a harness$ another $25 bucks,i also ask about the lower bulb the we have on our busa,he  said another $192.00,My question here is ...do you guys use one or 2 bulbs,plus does anybody know how i can plug direct from battery?thanks,i am sorry if i miss spel some words,englis s my second language.

<!--EDIT|Veloz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120819707 -->

If I got you right, by "lower bulb" you prob. mean the hi-beam...

you can run a HID bulb there if you want, but the lens that the hi-beam goes through (part of the plastic healight cover) won't direct the HID light as well. You won't harm anything by putting a HID there, tho.

I just have a HID in the main lamp (the "upper bulb") and a regular halogen for the hi-beam...

not sure why you'd want to plug directly from the battery; there would be no fuses or such to protect the HID ballast in case a voltage prob. (spike, short) occurred...

If I got you right, by "lower bulb" you prob. mean the hi-beam...

you can run a HID bulb there if you want, but the lens that the hi-beam goes through (part of the plastic healight cover) won't direct the HID light as well. You won't harm anything by putting a HID there, tho.

I just have a HID in the main lamp (the "upper bulb") and a regular halogen for the hi-beam...

not sure why you'd want to plug directly from the battery; there would be no fuses or such to protect the HID ballast in case a voltage prob. (spike, short) occurred...
i ll a harness,that s what the tecno s. said,the thing s on and off.i am going nuts.

I got a kit from xenonking, i haven't had time to put it on yet but it looks simple. You shoud have everything you need in the nose section of the bike.

The only problem you should have is the plugs are different .. read this..

So whats the verdict on the HID bigdr ? or hasnt it stopped raining yet?
laugh.gif

So whats the verdict on the HID bigdr ? or hasnt it stopped raining yet?
laugh.gif
Fester you're not gonna believe this.... Hasn't rained for nearly TWO days..
biggrin.gif

You're in the UK , pretty similar riding conditions , the HID is amazing..I thought I was being followed by a police helicopter with the searchlight on...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

REF XENONKING's KIT. You have everything you need in the box. It is designed to install inplace of your stock headlight (upper) bulb. You remove the stock bulb and the new one plugs into the stock wires. $25 harness kit is similar to connectors and fuse and fuse holder if you hook to the battery. (nicer than just crimp on stuff) but you do not need it.

HID in the high beam (lower bulb) will do nothing but splatter light not very usefull. Most chose not to do it. In fact I only remember reading 3 that did none mention that they actually use it.

DO a search on HID, I posted a ton of how too pics way back when.

JD

Back