HID McCulloch

JSilvers

Registered
I think I have read most of the posts regarding HID instalation. I have a 2008and making the change over to HID. I have attached a picture of the H7 set up for my low beam I got this week end from the King. Has anyone else received the giant rubber grommet with their package. I did not see it on anyone's pictures. I also received the H9 with the same giant grommet. Not sure where it is suppose to be jam in (so to speak). Anyone else have the same set up?

I would also like to varify that after reading most of the posts it appears that the 2008 does not need the time delay relay if you start yur bike as indicated in the U-Tube vidio (kick stand up - push starter button in - key on - pull clutch lever in.) ??????

DSC00114.jpg

I think I remember cutting that gromment off when I did my 05 and Mojo's 08. PLEASE let someone else confirm before you cut it off though.

I just put in a kit in that has the rubber grommet I cut most of it off so I could slide what was left down the wires, it dosnt seal perfect like the stock setup but I dont drive through tons of rain or snow. I also have been starting the bike like this to not let the HID come on.
Put in gear
press and hold start button
turn key on
pull in clutch

Back