HID lights. ebay for $12

The ad says ''get that HID feeling''...

Nothing like the real thing..

okay thanks everyone.. i was a little interested because of the sellers 100% rating..

going to save up money for the real deal.

kkattan,
I did the group buy on that HID thing, and it is impressive. Of all the mods I've done, this ranks among the top. Plus it's not that expensive.

One of those were in a used bike i purchased and it blew out,seen the name on the bulb,looked on ebay ,lifetime guarentee.so i email the guy he says no problem just send me the bad bulb so i sent him bulb and never heard from him again.I emailed him a couple of more times but never got a response.

kkattan,
I did the group buy on that HID thing, and it is impressive.  Of all the mods I've done, this ranks among the top.  Plus it's not that expensive.
Hey Juggler,

i would be interested in this.. but wasnt it over 100 bucks..

do you know if they are doing antoher group buy some time soon?

kkattan,
I did the group buy on that HID thing, and it is impressive.  Of all the mods I've done, this ranks among the top.  Plus it's not that expensive.
Hey Juggler,

i would be interested in this.. but wasnt it over 100 bucks..

do you know if they are doing antoher group buy some time soon?
It was $200 (depending on color temp), but a lot of guys were going in halvesies with another member. I think valium did this.

It is a way freakin' cool mod. It's fairly easy to install as well. The biggest pain is getting the nose/plastics off.

Back