HID kits

EdC

Registered
Some time ago, one of our members was selling HID kits for Busas. I swapped some emails with him several months ago and obtained pricing on the different kits but wanted to wait to do the installation as a winter project. He told me that the pricing was his regular prices for our members but now that I'm ready to order, he is not responding to my emails - anyone know his contact info?

Thanks in advance.

Ed

I think it might have been Xenon King but all I have at home is an email address and mail to it does not generate a reply. It doesn't come back as undeliverable, however, so maybe he's been away?

Ed

well 1st look up his name...I can't remember-use member search
then call 877 HID KITS
& ask for him
Michael Cherney is 1 of them
can't remember the prez name??

pm sent to you ed...
I'm thinking it was BigGeorge...
I have been having trouble contacting him too!
He may be away!

i tried contacting xenon king through the pms here and email...no response, maybe they are swamped or they just dont want to setup another gb so i can get a free kit...

PM KS-waterbug he might know how to get ahold of him . Or Streetntrack!

(domestictuner @ Sep. 26 2006,19:39) i tried contacting xenon king through the pms here and email...no response, maybe they are swamped or they just dont want to setup another gb so i can get a free kit...
Never accepted anything for free on ANY group buy...... Ok, maybe a couple of T-shirts but that was all. Always passed the savings on to the members. One free kit could have knocked another $5-10 bucks off everyones total price
smile.gif

Send me a PM and I'll give you some options....

(ks-waterbug @ Sep. 27 2006,09:36)
(domestictuner @ Sep. 26 2006,19:39) i tried contacting xenon king through the pms here and email...no response, maybe they are swamped or they just dont want to setup another gb so i can get a free kit...
Never accepted anything for free on ANY group buy...... Ok, maybe a couple of T-shirts but that was all. Always passed the savings on to the members. One free kit could have knocked another $5-10 bucks off everyones total price
smile.gif

Send me a PM and I'll give you some options....
well you are a better person then i am....
tounge.gif

i just had a few people interested on another board if you want to go to ssrfanatic.com search for my post(s) about an HID GB, if you are interested i am sure you would be more than welcome to setup a group buy over there

(brendanp @ Sep. 25 2006,12:37) pm sent to you ed...
I'm thinking it was BigGeorge...
I have been having trouble contacting him too!
He may be away!
I have the kits available in the Auction area:
LINK

Back