HID KIT

Rythm......Please send a PM this way.
cool.gif

Rythm......Please send a PM this way. [/QUOTE]

Gotcha !
super.gif

Rhythm, are you ever gonna post up pics of your HID's?or do I have to keep posting up pics of Carmen in your absence? NJ.:;):

just installed the 6000K HID on my new baby yesterday. well worth the money. ultra-bright, intense, sharp + easy to install.

the light blue tint to the light coming off an all-graphite bike looks ultra bad-ass as well. love this mod!
devil.gif

just installed the 6000K HID on my new baby yesterday. well worth the money. ultra-bright, intense, sharp + easy to install.

the light blue tint to the light coming off an all-graphite bike looks ultra bad-ass as well.  love this mod!  
devil.gif
Hey Shortboarder, did I miss something, where are the pics of your newly acquired love?

So...some say the 4300K kit....some say 6000K kit....some say 10M kit.

what's everyone's deciding factor here? Just our wallets? Or is there a point where you just aren't going to improve upon it?

Also...are you guys getting the McCulloch or Sylvania kits?
The McCullochs seem to all have a tinting to the light.
pros/cons?
I would think I want the whitest brightest...nautural daylight type.

These are the ones available...

*****McCulloch
Our 5000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output.

Our 6000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output with a slight blue tint.

Our 8000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output with a deep blue tint.

Our 10000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output with a blue/purple tint.

Our 12000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output with a deep purple tint.

*****PHILLIPS
Our 4300k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output.

Our 6000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output.[/QUOTE]

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116057273 -->

what's everyone's deciding factor here?  Just our wallets?   Or is there a  point where you just aren't going to improve upon it?

pros/cons?

*****McCulloch
Our 5000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output.

Our 6000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output with a slight blue tint.

Our 8000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output with a deep blue tint.

Our 10000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output with a blue/purple tint.

Our 12000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output with a deep purple tint.

*****PHILLIPS
Our 4300k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output.

Our 6000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output.
[/QUOTE]
I have the Eagle Eye 12,500 kit in both low and high beams, if you want super bright, this is the way to go.But as you can see, the 6000 is bright as shid! I get flashed all the time day AND night, so there you go. I like em bright from a safety stand point. NJ.

what's everyone's deciding factor here?  Just our wallets?   Or is there a  point where you just aren't going to improve upon it?

pros/cons?

*****McCulloch

*****PHILLIPS

Our 6000k Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit will provide an ultra white light output.
I have the Eagle Eye 12,500 kit in both low and high beams, if you want super bright, this is the way to go.But as you can see, the 6000 is bright as shid! I get flashed all the time day AND night, so there you go. I like em bright from a safety stand point. NJ.[/QUOTE]
I get flashed all the time too.
So I just put my high beam a little up and a little to the left.
devil.gif

My kit is the McCulloch.
If you are wanting a whiter light with no tint, get the 5000K kit from xenon king.

i'm gettin the 10k... blueish /purple.... i hear the higher the kelvin rating, not so much as brighter... hell, i get flashed with my factory bulbs in. kelvin ratings are just the color warmth of the bulb, not brightness. overall light output, the 5-6K level is best, especially if u DONT want that color of tint, blue, purple,etc

pros/cons?

*****McCulloch

*****PHILLIPS

[/QUOTE]
money no object when it comes to getting the correct thing... 5000K is fine for me would like 4300K but not alot of places sell it and sell gerneration 5 ballasts with it...

Too bad could not get the 5000K above and use the 4300K bulbs(switch out)...

As I read and was told by ICEMANN 4300K has the best throw of light at night and he should know this is his thing... So I go by his word...

Hella 7500k built in igniter made in W.Germany. Never had a problem in two years

Nice_Garage.jpg

What type of bulb tho? I understand that everyone has a preference in K rating, but what model of bulb works best? I have read somewhere that the d2r is the way to go because even if you get the H4 base bulb you will still have to do modifications for it to fit right. True?
rock.gif
?

Back