HID KIT

Are you keeping the bike? Great if you are, are you doing both high and low beams? This is the only way to go!!!!
wink.gif

Are you keeping the bike? Great if you are, are you doing both high and low beams? This is the only way to go!!!!
wink.gif
Nathan, glad everything is turning around for you!
Not going to ##### the thread anymore, but thanks Paul.
Going to try and keep the bike. Just going to ride around with stock exhaust for a while and see what happens this winter.
smile.gif

Hey Rhythm,
can you send me the discount code for Xenonking.com (and where on the site to enter it)
I can't get the PM or the Email to send you a message
thanks

Hey Rhythm,
can you send me the discount code for Xenonking.com (and where on the site to enter it)
I can't get the PM or the Email to send you a message
thanks
Just go to his website, tell him what you want and that you are a member of this board. You can give him username also incase he wants to make sure, but that is all I did and he still honored the prices.

wink.gif
Going to try and keep the bike. Just going to ride around with stock exhaust for a while and see what happens this winter.
smile.gif
That is good news, Nathan. Hope everything works out for you.

Mikes actually has been following the threads pretty close. If you mention the board he will honor the discount.

JD

yeah, actually i just got done talking to mike @ XenonKing.com on the phone. really cool guy. looks like the 10K kit for this guy! great prices as well... thanks alot rhythm for the "hook-up"
wink.gif

PS: still waiting for some night shots...........ANYBODY???

<!--EDIT|hayabusa_83
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115210454 -->

yeah, actually i just got done talking to mike @ XenonKing.com on the phone. really cool guy. looks like the 10K kit for this guy! great prices as well... thanks alot rhythm for the "hook-up" [/QUOTE]

Anyone else wanting in on the group discount prices just pm me for the password.

super.gif

Might not let him in on the buy without a password.........  [/QUOTE]
Listen too <span style='color:red'>KS-Waterbug</span>!!!!!
idea.gif

idea.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115211387 -->

idea.gif

so what other discounts do hayabusa.org members recieve? rhythm's got xenonking, and waterbug has Atrionix Alarms... please respond!

wink.gif
smile.gif
That is good news, Nathan.  Hope everything works out for you.
Thanks Ken.
smile.gif

smile.gif

I agree.. thanks Rhythm,
I talked to Mike today, gave him the info, and ordered my HID kit, he said he will ship it out tomorrow
Thanks again

I have heard mixed feelings about using the HID for the high beam can we get some good info on the pros and cons of doing this? Ice I bet you have some advise on the subject.

i asked mike about that yesterday... and even tho it cost more...(more money for him) he honestly said it would be pointless to go with the dual beam... the low beam is so bright already...theres no point in it....

i asked mike about that yesterday... and even tho it cost more...(more money for him) he honestly said it would be pointless to go with the dual beam... the low beam is so bright already...theres no point in it....
You specifically asked about using one in the Busa high beam? His response is it is not worth it right?

So essentially it renders the high beam useless!!! Interesting.

Anybody else have comments?

Main reason for "Not" installing this in the high beam is due to the projector style lens.... Not focused for this set-up! Would have to agree that the amount of useable light gained from the low beam made my highbeam and obsolite feature.

exactly KS, he said, that if i do the install, (low beam:10000K) and dont think its good enough, to call him and see whats up...high beam or what...many people i noticed just throw an extremely bright high bulb in trying to do a color-match.... heard PIAA makes a cool 100-120W bulb for high that is close to 10 & 12K HID in color... just not as bright of course....

Back