HID HELP

(cblast @ May 02 2007,20:30) That is great, but, where are you guys nuying the lights from?  I do not want to have to join a different forum just to buy lights off of someone that has bought them somewhere else.  thanks.

The purpose of switching or delaying low beam is to safe bulb/igniter.
Without delay/switch bulb will burn 2 times faster. bulb itself cost ~ $30... You do the math.

if power to the lamp is lost or turned off, the arc tube must cool to a given temperature before the arc can be re-struck and light produced. Halcyon HID lights only require a brief (15-30 second) cooling period before they can be re-lit. Fast power cycling destroy HID rapidly.

(HeloMech74 @ May 29 2007,12:04) Any of you guys that ordered your kits from big George have problems or delays with shipping or repsonding to emails?  I ordered my dual kit about a month ago, and other then the initial email saying that he got my order and payment, I have not heard from him again.  I have emailed him 4 more times for an order update with no response.  I understand that it will take longer to get them since he has to get them from some supplier in Japan, but it sure would be nice to get a repsonse to my emails for an update.  He originally said it takes 2-3 weeks, but it has been almost 4 weeks and no repsonse at all, or HID's at the house.  

I am not pointing fingers or blaming or anything, but I was just wondering how long it took to get the kits you ordered from him?  I am over in Iraq right now, so having them ASAP isn't a big issue, I am just trying to keep track of all my parts that I have on order, and these are some of the last things I have floating out there.  

If anyone can contact him or knows him, could you please see if he can give me an update.  I just want them to be at the house when I return in September.  Thanks  
beerchug.gif
I have not received any communication(s) from you, James. I would have appreciated you contacting me prior to posting. But nonetheless, I have issued you a refund today.

Well, I need to add HID to my list of to do stuff.. no time soon, but too many people have and swear by them for me not to break down.

Back