Hi Jack Thread 1

lol... I bought it 9/17.... second season with it coming up..... try to control ureself…. others are watching.... don't hate... take ure cheap plastic amazon parts and be happy......

This (was) you speaking wasn’t it? And I don’t have any cheap plastic Amazon parts.

“.....and it runs sooooo smooth..... almost 2 years now...…. zero issues....

lol... I bought it 9/17.... second season with it coming up..... try to control ureself…. others are watching.... don't hate... take ure cheap plastic amazon parts and be happy......

Says the guy again who buys a broken bike for 20 k.....muahahahaha.......

Reactions: c10
This (was) you speaking wasn’t it? And I don’t have any cheap plastic Amazon parts.

“.....and it runs sooooo smooth..... almost 2 years now...…. zero issues....
yes it was..... I said that because it had bad electrical problems at first... now its been rebuilt.... not cheap to do so... also NOT easy to do... a rebuild is more complicated than a build.

Says the guy again who buys a broken bike for 20 k.....muahahahaha.......
go find a super ultra bike...…. for under 20 K anywhere..... there is 3 times that invested into it.... go price stuff out.... lets see ure bike

its not broken.... and WHERE IS URE BIKE.... LETS SEE IT... enough trolling

I said it was broken when you bought it.
You clown should REALLY learn how to read. We had the same discussion last time yesterday around the same time in another thread. My bike was postet several times already in this forum. (more times then yours since you never post any pics).
And yes ali..we get it...60 k in a bike you hardly ride...20 k spent on a broken bike because you were unable to check properly before you paid for it AND YES....we all know who fixed it for you....and yes again....60 k in a bike you hardly drive.....:bowdown:

I said it was broken when you bought it.
You clown should REALLY learn how to read. We had the same discussion last time yesterday around the same time in another thread. My bike was postet several times already in this forum. (more times then yours since you never post any pics).
And yes ali..we get it...60 k in a bike you hardly ride...20 k spent on a broken bike because you were unable to check properly before you paid for it AND YES....we all know who fixed it for you....and yes again....60 k in a bike you hardly drive.....:bowdown:
its "ride" not drive.... here is mine.... and I didn't ride it much because 100s of hours of overtime was forced upon me.
1549590230867.png
1549590334056.png
1549590387272.png
1549590454875.png

whats the point? I saw those pics already...did i say you dont own a bike? I said I postet already more pictures of my bike in this forum then you did- after you asked me where my bike is...! Again.....READ.....!
gotcha.... have a good one..... stop responding to everything I write... please.

lets see it..... u talked about my "broken bike".... ive never seen ure face or ure bike.

Yes I did..!
"Attacking" members about their choice of sellers online...or accusing people of buying cheap plastic parts for their bikes- thats what you did. You are the first one who always gets personal and its always uncalled for. On the other side- you are the forum joke...troll...clown.
How can you possibly talk crap about others or accuse them of stuff if you are actually the joke.

I made nothing up.... you posted all that stuff. You telling your personal little stories gives me material to talk crap back to you.
I think you dont even realize what you post all the time...

Yes I did..!
"Attacking" members about their choice of sellers online...or accusing people of buying cheap plastic parts for their bikes- thats what you did. You are the first one who always gets personal and its always uncalled for. On the other side- you are the forum joke...troll...clown.
How can you possibly talk crap about others or accuse them of stuff if you are actually the joke.

I made nothing up.... you posted all that stuff. You telling your personal little stories gives me material to talk crap back to you.
I think you dont even realize what you post all the time...
that is between CBX and I.... NOTHING to do with u.... YOU are a joke... is he ure benefactor or something... u always come out of the woodwork when he and I say something to one another..... again.... ive never seen ure bike…. but then again... I DONT TROLL YOU. me and my "broken" bike... how sad... at least I made it public about this bike... I could have hidden everything... we are all better off with a little bit of truth...

Back