Hi im new

welcome... hey at least she has on gloves and boots and eye protection..
smile.gif

nice bike!!

Nice ride pretty girl...Such a refreshing change after looking at all the ugly male posers here
smile.gif
Welcom to the jungle and stay safe!

There was a bike in that pic? Gonna have to look again.......and again........and then a couple more times.

Welcome. You definately need to get a lid to protect a face like that.

So, aside from the gear thing..... What have you done to the bike? Looks like exhaust, bar ends, windscreen what other mods....

Welcome Crystal ......I have a funny feelin' that you're gonna get a lot of attention , whenever you make a post .....:D

Welcome Busa.....nice Crystal! Errr, or is that the other way around!? Oh well.....
The only time we'll allow you outside the garage 'without' your helmet on is when you're washing your baby in the driveway!
Someone above said we need more women on sportsbikes, I second that motion!! Thumbs up to ya!!

welcome to the board Crystal
biggrin.gif
Nice Busa there is a few members from el paso area on here they'll eventually chime in me I'm from Lubbock Tx about 330 from ya. You ever make it up to ruidoso to the rallies up there? Haven't been on the Busa may do it this year. Been out there on cruisers about 4 times.

Like everybody didn't already know, she took the pic to show that pretty Texas girl face. And boy is everybody glad you did Crystal! Talking bikes is fun but talking bikes to girls is more fun. I'm from San Antonio and I've been through El Paso a few times. If your ever in town, you gotta hit me up for a ride. A bike ride for all who were thinking otherwise. Ride Safe, El Paso highways suck. Peace Out
-Nick

Welcome, welcome, welcome.
biggrin.gif
Really nice looking bike but I don't see any gear except for some gloves.
wink.gif
You do have gear right?

ok,now that everyone is done ogling the poor girl(including me)
biggrin.gif
we will slide this over to the "New" forum.

actually,she's not really a new owner,just sorta new to the board...lets go to "Random" with it.

Back