Hi im new

Sweet...nice bike too
tounge.gif
  Welcome to the board
wink.gif

Well this pic is right out side my house. I always wear gear. I have been riding the busa for about a year.
Anyone here from Texas or New Mexico???

<!--EDIT|Crystal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139968962 -->

Welcome fellow Texan...
To the best Board out there...
If you ever make your way down to South Texas let me know and I'll show ya around...
Or contact Lady Ice in San Antonio for the same...

There are lots of Texas Busa riders here on the Board...

David

Welcome stranger! Nice scoot, got more pics of it
rock.gif

P.S. My best friend got t-boned 2 houses from his own... His head went throught the windshield of the mini-van who backed out of their driveway without looking. A cager in a Durrango almost got me 2 blocks from my house at a intersection with only 1 stop sign... She blew through the stop was on cell, I hate that intersection and always slow down to crawl speed and do a quick 1-2 look, just caught her out of the corner of my eye, and stopped in time... Boy did I ream her a new a$$
laugh.gif

Welcome to the board. Please get a helmat, I would hate to see that cute face get scuffed up.

Hello and welcome to the best da*# board running! Sorry I tend to get excited. I know you have been riding and tired of people telling you this but be careful even around the house. I was riding without gear like you, but doing stupid stuff in front of my house and went down. I was replacing the rear tire on my TL and I was going about 30 or 40 mph holding the front brake and buring the back tire and my brakes got hot and locked up. Down we go sliding right beside my TL with no gear (that ain't happening no more). Four stitches in one hole and 2 in the other hole by my elbow, that was it, whew lucky. Anyway welcome and be safe out there.:cool:

welcome! I'm from El Paso...i havent lived there in years though but my grandparents still live there up on the mountain... Nice bike!

Welcome aboard Crystal
beerchug.gif
You'll like it here. Great people and info.

+50 on getting AND wearing your gear
cool.gif
(ok...no more bustin your chops
wink.gif
)

Back