Hi i'm new here..can busas do a burn out?

LOL!! The last past couple of weeks I am not surprised with this thread one bit! They have been coming out of the wood work lately with some questions..

Burnout.... Hmmm what kind of oil & filter do you use?:poke:

Seems to me if you have the money to burn up tires, it could be done - just depends on your definition of a burn out.

We all know if you hold the front brake on, and rev it, the rear tire will spin and smoke, then slowly taking pressure off the front brake
you should start sliding forward creating a burn out, kind of...

As to doing if from a stop with no wheel spin until you are moving - like most have said - probably not - just to heavy etc. etc.etc.

Now the BIG question Why do you want to know or who are you going to try and impress? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What kind of Newb starts a thread and then never responds?
Guess your too busy being sober these days eh? :cheerleader:
How many days has it been Bill? Get Oren runnin' lets ride.

What's the best tire for doing a burnout. Also, what kind of oil should I use for burnouts and bouncing it off the rev limiter in crowded downtown areas when I want everyone to see how cool I am? I don't wanna hurt my motor ya know...

Last time I tried this I blew my bell housing gasket. Not good, and was a very expensive fix. Do not recommend, be careful and ride safe guys!

:laugh:

What kind of Newb starts a thread and then never responds?
Guess your too busy being sober these days eh? :cheerleader:
How many days has it been Bill? Get Oren runnin' lets ride.

I'll have 2 years clean & sober this month...july 27th...orens always been running great just needed her rear pads changed...matter fact?...i'm riding over to my daughters house in a few for her 4th july cookout and see the grandson...meanwhile?...grandpa here is still digg'in the shoei diabolic revelation lid i bought just before i mothballed her over pads and health issues...but yeah...let's ride...orens just a fast as she's ever been but...i'm not. :laugh:

diabolic1.jpg

diabolic2.jpg

diabolic3.jpg

diabolic4.jpg

Daughter prob wont want to ride on the ol girl if I remeber! RIde safe and have fun!

Daughter prob wont want to ride on the ol girl if I remeber! RIde safe and have fun!

How nice of you to recall...and dredge up...think i posted about it a few days ago in response to a newby asking about wheelies...maybe one day i'll be fortunate enough to meet you at a rally. :please:

What is a burnout? Which burnout is best? Can I change gears in said burnout?

TRE?? Wow wow wow there pal lets get the air box mods figured out first, dont wanna go in over our heads

That is the one from Lord Humugus(sp) right? That looks like it just crams the air in with no restriction. What was Suzuki thinking with that huge air box?

How nice of you to recall...and dredge up...think i posted about it a few days ago in response to a newby asking about wheelies...maybe one day i'll be fortunate enough to meet you at a rally. :please:

It would be nice to meet you some day, I dont get out much with the wife struggling with her cancer. I have sure enjoyed your posts and How To's over the years. Im glad you got your life in order and enjoying life again. Take care of yourself and thoose kiddo's.

You guys are misinformed :laugh: I witnessed an '08 doing a roll on at around 35 M.P.H. in second gear burn it up until the rider finally said enough and hit third laying about 10' of rubber. Now with that said he did have a short meg :whistle: Front brake pffffff :laugh:

NOT A TRACTION EXPERT

:rofl: IMPOSSIBLE!:whistle:

Either way it's good entertainment :laugh: search youtube for corvette burnout gone wrong :whistle: Like I said either way, rubber or clutch it's good entertainment :thumbsup: not linking or embedding since vette man drops and "F" bomb when he finally figures out what he smoked on his Z06 But if anyone is justified for dropping a bomb it's him :rofl:

What's the best tire for doing a burnout. Also, what kind of oil should I use for burnouts and bouncing it off the rev limiter in crowded downtown areas when I want everyone to see how cool I am? I don't wanna hurt my motor ya know...
A purple blue or red shinko Tire.you don't have to hit the rev limiter just go to book 10005 11000 RPM and keep an eye on your temperature gauge that's loud enough

Back