HI guys

markbrian

Registered
aktion035.gif

Hi,name is Mark,live in Sheffield (England),got a red and black 99 and love it.Joined your site yesterday,will follow the board and join in when appropriate.

Stay involved in the site Mark, its all about the participation from the members, if you don't come here and post then others won't either. This board is about a group of Hayabusa and motorcycle enthusiast.. Welcome to the group..

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
ernaehrung021.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Blade or Owl ??
Blue or red ??
Laver or Chuka Chuuka ??
Bramall or Hilsbrough ??

Ay up mi old cocker, glad ta see another Yorkie (wrong bit but that's not your fault
biggrin.gif
)

Thanks for the welcome guys.Firstly Captain this is a top site and I will keep coming back to post even though a lot of my posts will be questions.Secondly Andy an OWL,BLUE,don't get the third one and HILLSBOROUGH.Thirdly Narcissus I will try to post some pictures,but every site seems to be different so I might make a few mistakes but bare with me I will try.
:hammerhead:

Welcome to the site & congrats on the new bike, there is all kinds of info and ideas for things to do to you bike on this site.

:54:
     Hi,name is Mark,live in Sheffield (England),got a red and black 99 and love it.Joined your site yesterday,will follow the board and join in when appropriate.
Welcome, and please post pictures of your bike. I don't believe that color was available here, so it would be a treat to see pics.

External Links MissingorExternal Links Missing
                        aboard mate

Vallkommen..in Swedish..Welcome...how many Busa's actually
owned..on this site..lost the thread..will search now...

Uh guys look at the dates.  He joined in Jan 2002 and hasn't posted since May 2002.  Sorry

Back