Hi Guys Whats Your Guys Opinion Of My Hayabusa Trike, Can I Still Be A Member.

Leepeter1975

Registered
Hi I have a 2002 hayabusa trike which I bought a few weeks ago and from the biking community it seems that a lot of people are quite against them. Im not disabled Just dont have a bike licence and I see them has a bit of fun.
IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_0241.JPG
IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

Leep, no one cares. It's just that we're suckers for pictures. Post many.

And sweet trike.

Nice trike. If we will let guys that have went to Kawasaki continue to hang out here, then your more than welcome. :D

How about a couple of shots of the conversion? I for one would love to see how it works, I have never seen a hayabusa trike in person.

Take yourself outside, tie yourself to a stake and burn yourself as a witch !! ... Trikes on a bike site .. .You should be ashamed !!

Nice colour and welcome !!

It handles ok , but im still getting used to it, cant say I enjoy rounabouts or sharp corners but the straights are fun. Just a quick question want to change colour of wheels, black or white, cant decide

A Busa-trike? Now that is different and bold. The bike itself is already big and to add a set of wheels on the back of it make it even bigger. I like it. We all do some kind of mode to our bikes to make them unique. That's unique and you as the owner have to like it in order to ride it. Enjoy it and continue to make it you own.

You have enough power just wind it up a little and drop that clutch it will go around those curves just fine. I'd just change the wheel they look dated.

Interesting setup. Not that I am a trike guy or anything but the majority of Goldpig conversion trikes I see are all live axles, this is an IRS with sway bar and all. Welcome!

Back