Hi guys New busa owner !!!

kjkblade

Registered
I got my hayabusa a month ago I traded a Honda Interceptor for it. Brand new Interceptor by the way LOL. I read your forums and the busa specs, I had to have it. This thing is totally awesome!!! Rides 100 times better then the interceptor.

I just finished the kick stand mod, and the windshield vibration mod. You guys rule!

thinking about getting the power commander usb. Is it worth it? Will I notice a big performance boost? Sounds like a great Christmas present
tounge.gif

Just wanted to say Thanks for your forum has helped me a ton already.

Fireball

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
& Congrats!

Please post up some pics of your ride - we love pics here!

As for the PC3, you probably won't notice much improvement unless you get a full exhaust system.

Congrats and welcome! Take your time and get used to the bike before doing too much performance wise. Just a PC won't do much for you. Oh yeah, pics.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Be sure to remove tank decals and reflectors before you post pics to avoid this
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

All in fun, but free appearance mods!

Do mudflap (shovel) mod up to the signals (free) and remove completely to improve appearance of tail when you have $80 or so for a Clear Alternatives signal eliminator taillight kit, this removes stock (large!) signals as well. Much cleaner look, not Gixxer 1000 but better than stock.

(BigBSBusa @ Sep. 17 2006,10:10) Congrats and welcome!  Take your time and get used to the bike before doing too much performance wise.  Just a PC won't do much for you.  Oh yeah, pics.
+1 a PC won't due much of anything on a "stock" bike...ride it for a while before you start to spend your $$$

Welome to the board and congrats
wink.gif

Back