Hi from North West England

bigdev

Registered
Hi,

Bought my second Busa (after a gap of 14 years riding other Suzukis, a few GSXR1000's and latterly a heavily modded TL1000s) but they say you never forget your first love :laugh:, so here she is. I bought her with 7200 miles on the clock and completely standard, she was born in 08 and hopefully we will get to spend a few years together but I have started modding her already, TRE, Quick action throttle (from Schnitz Racing, 30 dollars and a direct replacement for the original throttle), Elka rear shock, set up for my weight and riding style, very impressed with the build quality and how it works) and Dymag Carbon Fibre Wheels on order and should be here in a couple of weeks, (I've always fitted Carbon wheels since I got my K5 GSXR1000, they make such a difference in every way) and last but not least, Carbon Cans from Pipewerx here in the UK, lovely sound. Going to get her set up on a dyno sometime in March 2014 so will be interesting to see what she puts out. (I'll post the before and after figures when I have them).
Here she is :

Hayabusa1.jpg

Hayabusa2.jpg

Hayabusa3.jpg

Hayabusa4.jpg

:welcome: to the board and congrats on your new ride :beerchug:

Thanks Semi........Sorry for the blurred pics but I had just got back from my ride and my hands were still shaking :laugh:, I'll do some more when my new wheels are on and the carbon rear hugger (PS, everything I get for my bike is £50 off Ebay so don't let the cat out of the bag ok :laugh ::beerchug:

Back