Hi everyone

Animale

Registered
Hi everyone, I was looking for the presentations section, I'm not sure it's this one, if not, I apologize to the moderators.
I have been a hayabusa enthusiast since 1998, when for the first time I read an article about a 348 horsepower turbo hayabusa built by Holeshot racing.
I love this forum, it is really comprehensive and full of hayabusa turbo owners.
I recently decided to buy my first hayabusa, I would like to realize my dream of making it turbo, I would like to start a little at a time because I don't have a big budget, but I am lucky enough to be able to build most of the parts of the turbo kit myself and to mount them myself, so I can save quite a bit.
Being inexperienced I will often ask on the forum during the construction of the vehicle and the choice of parts.
I thank and greet all the forum, being able to posedere a turbo hayabusa is my little dream.

Sorry my bad english, i try my best but i am not native english speaker.

Welcome. Europe is kinda large, where you from? I’m just south of Yosemite NP on the west side of the Sierras. Great riding area. Some of the turbo owners will chime in I’m sure. We all like photos so post some of your new ride.:)

Back