Hi All Again

thanks for the welcomes & answers. my ecu # is 32920 24fk0 i still have to dig deeper i want to make some mods to make it stop better & go faster. [when you are over hill you just pick up speed.] thanks again. my brake up grade braided lines beringer 6 piston calipers braking rotors front & beringer 2 piston rear braided line & D M E light weight rotor. anodized purple. purple makes it stop 1 foot shorter from 60. ha ha.

thanks for the welcomes & answers. my ecu # is 32920 24fk0 i still have to dig deeper i want to make some mods to make it stop better & go faster. [when you are over hill you just pick up speed.] thanks again. my brake up grade braided lines beringer 6 piston calipers braking rotors front & beringer 2 piston rear braided line & D M E light weight rotor. anodized purple. purple makes it stop 1 foot shorter from 60. ha ha.
Hi WOW that was when I just started the build. Every one here is so great.

Hi WOW that was when I just started the build. Every one here is so great.
How is it all coming along Mike , are you closing in on finishing all this major preparation and accumulation of machining and parts for your ultra build ? Sure am looking forward to pics of 'Gunner' , I , for one will be studying up on your build bro !! To me personally , it has been an insight into an epic journey of extreme Busa creation !!

hi mike... I see you got talked outta going big bore... are u going stock stroke also? maybe some real wild cams? please tell me ure still going 40r on the turbo?
Hi ali123.
hi mike... I see you got talked outta going big bore... are u going stock stroke also? maybe some real wild cams? please tell me ure still going 40r on the turbo?
Hi ali123. The turbo size is still up in the air. The stand alone is set,it will be the MAXX Race. It can do all I need control turbo,the NOS and the tablet dash. It will have a Marine crank that will be set up the same as tink tink . The may be a custom grind set up just for my motor. The fuel system is still up in the air too. It will have 2 fuel pumps. It depend on what I use for fuel [ Hotshot methanol with 50 % nitro that would be on the super wild side. My friend runs that in his blown & injected pulling tractor. works very well. I know what Bill Werner had for HP when he went 311.945 MPH. I want to make 740 to 750 RWHP. I am not looking to go 300 MPH. 250+ is my goal. I have been 221 and 232 in cars.

Hi ali123.

Hi ali123. The turbo size is still up in the air. The stand alone is set,it will be the MAXX Race. It can do all I need control turbo,the NOS and the tablet dash. It will have a Marine crank that will be set up the same as tink tink . The may be a custom grind set up just for my motor. The fuel system is still up in the air too. It will have 2 fuel pumps. It depend on what I use for fuel [ Hotshot methanol with 50 % nitro that would be on the super wild side. My friend runs that in his blown & injected pulling tractor. works very well. I know what Bill Werner had for HP when he went 311.945 MPH. I want to make 740 to 750 RWHP. I am not looking to go 300 MPH. 250+ is my goal. I have been 221 and 232 in cars.
This is going to be classy over the top what ever you go with.

Going by Big CC Racing , amazing '1000bhp Busa streetbike' run , of 258 mph running 600bhp on limited boost , your machine @750bhp should be well up to speed so to speak bro . Absolutely mind numbing speed and hp numbers , going to be something to see in action for sure .
Another pic of Big CC 's legend Gen 1 Streetbike King .
F0E81A60-A926-4F19-8C51-E18387F1910A.jpeg

Going by Big CC Racing , amazing '1000bhp Busa streetbike' run , of 258 mph running 600bhp on limited boost , your machine @750bhp should be well up to speed so to speak bro . Absolutely mind numbing speed and hp numbers , going to be something to see in action for sure .
Another pic of Big CC 's legend Gen 1 Streetbike King View attachment 1597412
Hi. I would like to see an official time slip on that run. Hi Mr Toad. I talked to Rick at Harrys machine He said +3 is OK for 1507 +2 for 1472 I like the +2 with a 68 mm stroked Marine lightened crank Gen 2 motor with a gen1 block gen2 blocks crack! The best rods, pistons,cams.springs.head work, 1/2 inch ARP studs and his oil mods to the cases. a Robinsons trans with there out side output shaft support and a MTC Gen 2 lock up clutch. also a HP fuel pump and bigger injectors. Use only the best parts.

Thanks Mike , sounds good bro , I will have a think now on this .
That time / speed , not verified anywhere ?, that would be strange if that be the case . I think some checking could be in order , just so we all are on the same page here .

Back