HF tire balancer

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
My new wheels will be here wednesday and 1 local shop cant seem to find time to swap tires for me, done goin there for anything, ever. Ive spent enough money there that they can find 10min to swap my tires. The other local shop wants $45 a PER RIM to swap em, seems fair, right?:laugh:

Anyway, a buddy works at a car dealer and can swap the tires, but cant balance em, which brings me to the HF tire balancer. It was mentioned in a few other threads, but never really fully endorsed or hated? Whats the word on these things? Good? Bad? Ugly?

I dont wanna pay $90 to get my wheels swapped, or have to use a local stealership to even balance em if I can avoid it, what say you Org?

You can buy. Mine in for sale Tread..I don' Know about hf ballancer. .I. know. Mine using high quality bearings. Same principal. Though...and I include everything Needed for balansing ,
Check. It out

So not to thread jack but how are you liking being back down to stock wheelbase and tire size?

Loving it! Handles easier and goes faster, 149 on gps the other day, was good to be back in the triples again! Deff doesnt look as cool, but Im my riding style is evolving, so I dont mind.

Ive found that i dont like harborfreights balancer... one thing i learned that i liked about ours, i balanced a wheel on a harbor freight ballancer and then did it again on our ballancer and it was off a bit.. ours has a level on it with adjustable legs... 1degree off can throw the balance
off

Back