HF lift table coupon for $279.

Is the twice a year coming up?:whistle:

I really want a lift, but price and more importantly, SPACE keep it from happening.

Is the twice a year coming up?:whistle:

I really want a lift, but price and more importantly, SPACE keep it from happening.

Keep watching the sales flyers!

If you can spend a few more dollars, go with the air lift! It easier, and nore stable!

How tall are they fully down, wheel chock removed? If I could park over it and move the car out when its time to work I'd be set,
I just signed up for email updates

Last edited:
How tall are they fully down, wheel chock removed? If I could park over it and move the car out when its time to work I'd be set,
I just signed up for email updates

About 7 inchs tall!

Last edited:
Seems that its taller than 7in, maybe not. I dont know of a "car" that you could park over it, maybe an SUV. Some pics of mine (crappy iphone pics), you decide on the height...

IMG_0040edit.jpg

IMG_0041edit.jpg

And I would suggest not using the wheel chock that comes with the lift and buy one of the other ones they sell and bolting it to it like this. I put it on there for the first time, and its very stable. Not being prepared, I had to find a strap and move the U-bolts to the middle, all with it just in the wheel chock.

IMG_0042.jpg

Sure would be nice to have a lift. It would make doing repairs, general up keep, and cleaning the bike a whole lot easier. Just don't have the room to have one in the garage right now.

1299- thanks for the heads up, this may be a good buy for me

GixerHP and Rauzer- Thanks for the info, the info from HF seems a bit lacking.

Last edited:
My buddy has this lift......he is the owner of Spinwurkz. I do the lighting work on the bikes and this lift is extremely useful!!!!!

Back