Hey Yank, PP3s didn't fair so well?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Lanky Yank, have you read the article in July's Sport Rider on the PP3 & Michelin Supersport tires? Neither of them got high marks.

Sport Rider used terms like:

The Supersport did feel more agile than the PP3 during our back to back comparisons, but it also offer very little grip through a corner.

The PP3 performed acceptable on the street/middle compound feeling overly hard/steering effort was mediocre as was mid-corner composure.

Maybe it's time to analyze tires again? Times they are a changin! :poke:

Yes I did read that article.
I have had nothing but great expierences with the new Pilot Power 3's.
Just wish the wear was a little more as they advertised but I will take the traction and feel.

Yes I did read that article.
I have had nothing but great expierences with the new Pilot Power 3's.
Just wish the wear was a little more as they advertised but I will take the traction and feel.

Are you going to force me to break the smellin sauce underneath your nose to get you to "Wake up"? :shocked:

On the serious side Yank, I'm not saying the PP3 is not adequate. I'm simply pointing out there are other tire options that should not be overlooked. Keep an open mind when it comes to technology.

I bet those PP3's didn't have DynaBeads in them, that's why they didn't test well Tuf... :popcorn:

I am currently running the Bridgestone Hyper S20 on my weekday rear wheel and she has slipped on a hard exit of a turn the other day coming home from work. I can also notice the very slight vibration now at 125 on the interstate.
Keep the smelling salt I will stick with my Michelins they work for me.

Hey Donn, I saw you come thru the main intersection in town heading for the Interstate Tuesday night approx 6:30 PM, I was in my truck going the other way flashed my lights at you but I don't think you say me - heading to bike night at CG?

Hey Donn, I saw you come thru the main intersection in town heading for the Interstate Tuesday night approx 6:30 PM, I was in my truck going the other way flashed my lights at you but I don't think you say me - heading to bike night at CG?

Yupp that was me!!
Didn't notice you since you were on the opposite side of the median. At that intersection I am focused on cars merging into traffic and any last second ohh chit that's where I turn.
Yeah met up with friends at cedarhill park and rode to cyclegears bike night.

Yupp that was me!!
Didn't notice you since you were on the opposite side of the median. At that intersection I am focused on cars merging into traffic and any last second ohh chit that's where I turn.
Yeah met up with friends at cedarhill park and rode to cyclegears bike night.

Don't blame you one bit on you concentrating on other stuff, there is a lot of movement from a lot of different directions at that intersection...

You know about Cedar Hill's reputation, correct? Years ago I lived in that apartment complex next to the park right before the Interstate up on the hill (for almost a decade, actually).

Don't blame you one bit on you concentrating on other stuff, there is a lot of movement from a lot of different directions at that intersection...

You know about Cedar Hill's reputation, correct? Years ago I lived in that apartment complex next to the park right before the Interstate up on the hill (for almost a decade, actually).

Yes lol I know about peter hill.
It was really the only half way point. I didn't go in the park but some happy fellow would have gotten a rude awaken if any advancements were to be mistakenly gestured.

Back