hey where did my last post go

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
wow how quick you guys are to judge. ace and i have had run ins over the years so when iwent to the bash and met him i told him i was hoping to meet a real big prick. then i told him he let me down and we had a good laugh. oh god i cant beleave im going to say this but he is actually a guy id hang. ....it was a joke for him.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am sitting here with TWTracer and was just telling me how you were disappointed that Acehole was so likeable.....:laugh:

You need "LOL" training. :lol:

But just think, if someone came on sayin that Kitchener guy was a real jerk, we'd probly jump on him too. This pack is tight my friend. :thumbsup:

Droid via Tapatalk

wow how quick you guys are to judge. ace and i have had run ins over the years so when iwent to the bash and met him i told him i was hoping to meet a real big prick. then i told him he let me down and we had a good laugh. oh god i cant beleave im going to say this but he is actually a guy id hang. ....it was a joke for him.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's not an issue brother. Enjoyed meeting you guys, and hope to do so again.

maybe it went to The Land of the Lost Left Socks??

btw- you do realize that it is always the left sock that goes missing- some guy proved it a while back and since then i mark all mine with an 'R' so that they dont run off... of course this does lead to some confusion when i try to put them on- i mean a right sock on a left foot is really uncomfortable...

:laugh:

maybe it went to The Land of the Lost Left Socks??

btw- you do realize that it is always the left sock that goes missing- some guy proved it a while back and since then i mark all mine with an 'R' so that they dont run off... of course this does lead to some confusion when i try to put them on- i mean a right sock on a left foot is really uncomfortable...

:laugh:

Least your socks match :laugh: Just tell yourself the R is "Reebok"

But then you might start missing some again.... I'm confused...

Back