Hey VegasDude!

VegasDude,
My wife and I would like to thank you for the Fantastic time you showed us last week end!

All Busa owners should be proud of this man.

Not only does he have a cool job that allows him to meet megastars....he also has a stable of killer toys!

He is also now the proud owner of a "properly" set-up gold Busa. A part here, a trick or two there and ** POOOF **....East coast performance on a West coast machine!(opps, I just felt the odds on him drop...sorry.)

Thanks again...we had a ball!

Brock

ps. We also watched the Vegas Extreeme guys show their stuff for a while....Top Notch entertainment!(and I didn't loose any money going to see them!)The head-stand on the tank blew me away!!

I'm the one that should be thanking you!!......you did some great work on my bike and it runs great! Thanks again!!! Remember the invitation to Vegas is always open............I had just as much fun showing you around. Glad you enjoyed it............I wont tell them about Tom Jones...............lol

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 25 January 2000).]

hey vegas dude,don,t know if your ever in dallas,tx. but if you are look me up any friend of brocks can,t be all bad.come see me at my club(improv) here in town then we,ll go case after some of those zx-12,s when they come out.and by the way dallas is known for it,s strip clubs.a couple of my friends own two of the best clubs in town.let me know.

Back