Hey Vab's! You'll be proud to know that

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, so I'm on Myspace, and I've been bitching and crying (Best way I could think to put it looking back on it) over my ex, who I met on there, for quite a while. Michelle was kind enough to try and help me figure out what Beth wanted from me (Beth was throwing me MANY mixed signals, keeping me strung along
sad.gif
). I wasn't sure if she just wanted to be friends, or possibly more... So I waited.... and waited... and waited some more... (didn't really bother me, as I want to try and find the right woman for me, not get laid)
iamwithstupid.gif

So anyway, I get this bulletin (Not filled out though) on my page, so I repost it. This is what Beth sent back, and it answered all questions I had of her.

1. Your Name:Beth

2. Age:21

3. Fave Color:blue and purple

4. Are you a virgin? no

HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...

1. Are we friends? yes

2. Do you have a crush on me? no...too wierd, your like a brother

3. Would you kiss me? did once

4. ...with tongue? cant remember...did I??

5. Would you enjoy it? not sure

6. Would you ever ask me out? im kinda old fashion, rather have the guy ask me out.

7. Would you make a move on me in a movie theater? no

9. Would you take care of me when I'm sick? yeah, your like a brother, plus im not a completely cold hearted bitch.

10. Do you want to tell me something that you couldn't before? maybe.

11.Would you walk on the beach with me? sure

12. If you heard a rumor about me, would you defend me? yep

13. Do you/have you talked junk about me? not that im aware of and if so not on purpose...im not like that.

14. Do you think I'm a good person? yes, very

15. Would you let me sleep with you (in the same bed)? maybe, but not sure...depends on the situation.

17.Do you think I'm hot? yeah, 98.6 degrees is hot

18. If you could change anything about me -would you? No, you are cool how you are.

19.Would you come over for no reason just to hang out? yeah

20. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you? yes

21. what do you rate me outta 1-10?? 10 all the way
[/Quote]

So, I now know what I should've known MONTHS ago (I'm a slow learner), and that is, I SHOULD'VE MOVED ON!!!
all_coholic.gif

You know, her sister Benita is kinda cute, might try and get a date with her...  
biggrin.gif

Well at least ya know........If someone every envents the "How to complety understand a woman" book and it actually work they will be rich, lol.

(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,15:46) Well at least ya know........If someone every envents the "How to complety understand a woman" book and it actually work they will be rich, lol.
Considering a woman couldn't even figure this girl out, that shows how complex they are!
eek2.gif

Of course, it WAS Michelle...
laugh.gif

Well, I hate to say it, so I won't...
sad.gif

Just glad you got the answers you were looking for Ben...time to stop wasting your time with her and move on...
beerchug.gif

(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,14:48)
(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,15:46) Well at least ya know........If someone every envents the "How to complety understand a woman" book and it actually work they will be rich, lol.
Considering a woman couldn't even figure this girl out, that shows how complex they are!
eek2.gif

Of course, it WAS Michelle...
laugh.gif
LOL! You mean, Blondie?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,15:51)
(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,15:48) Of course, it WAS Michelle...  
laugh.gif
Well that explains it  
laugh.gif
Hey now! I was trying to help him along here...

I get no respect...none...
sad.gif

*looking for middle finger smiley*

laugh.gif

(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,15:54)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 20 2006,15:52) Well, I hate to say it, so I won't...  
sad.gif
Insert "I told you so" here.....
To be fair, I pressed him to just ask her how she feels, so I wasn't saying all along "move on Ben", but she was playing games with him, or at least sending signals that sounded like maybe they had a chance at something, string along, string along, oh, I'm back with my ex, string along, I need to vent about my ex, blah blah blah...

I played both sides just hoping he'd get some answers about her so he'd stop pining for her...I wish things were different for him...he's an awesome guy...
smile.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 20 2006,16:00)
(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,15:54)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 20 2006,15:52) Well, I hate to say it, so I won't...  
sad.gif
Insert "I told you so" here.....
To be fair, I pressed him to just ask her how she feels, so I wasn't saying all along "move on Ben", but she was playing games with him, or at least sending signals that sounded like maybe they had a chance at something, string along, string along, oh, I'm back with my ex, string along, I need to vent about my ex, blah blah blah...

I played both sides just hoping he'd get some answers about her so he'd stop pining for her...I wish things were different for him...he's an awesome guy...  
smile.gif
Meh... I'm over her now. It's funny, cause I was thinking last night how I don't really have the same feelings for her I used to... I have however been flirting with her 19 yr old sister. Am I a bad person?
crazy.gif

(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2006,16:15)
(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,16:03) I have however been flirting with her 19 yr old sister. Am I a bad person?  
crazy.gif
Not at all, but we need pics  
poke.gif
Click in my sig to view my myspace... She's in my top 8. click on her profile and view her pics...
tounge.gif

(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,16:18) Click in my sig to view my myspace... She's in my top 8. click on her profile and view her pics...
tounge.gif
It was a joke bro....but since you told me they are there, I may just take a gander......

Back