Hey NFL/Colts fans. Recognize this guy?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
80d392e9.jpg

44127dcd.jpg

Just left out of here in his new Expedition.

Give you a hint. Team Capt for ten years.

What is he "World Champion" of? - Yet another sporting competition comprised of only one country? :poke:

When you Aussies want to fly a team over I'm sure you'll be more than welcome :)
But yes I do agree with you. Same as baseball. Let the Japs or Cubans play too.

Google tells me Jeff Herrod. Never head of him :laugh:

What is he "World Champion" of? - Yet another sporting competition comprised of only one country? :poke:

I dont see us denying any other countries team a chance to face ours? :laugh:
Bring it on :punch:

Google tells me Jeff Herrod. Never head of him :laugh:

I dont see us denying any other countries team a chance to face ours? :laugh:
Bring it on :punch:

Ha! I'd like to see any of your footballers try to go up against a team from the NRL. We don't wear helmets or padding. :poke: :whistle: :laugh:

Check out the tackle at 2:58

Ha! I'd like to see any of your footballers try to go up against a team from the NRL. We don't wear helmets or padding. :poke: :whistle: :laugh:

Check out the tackle at 2:58

Um hello. Americans cant play those kind of sports because they are dangerous :rulez: No padding. Liberals would have a FIT :tantrum:

They are always whining about brain injuries current NFL players get. Saying its not safe enough. Its their damn choice to play football and make millions of dollars! They know the risks. People are idiots and need to mind their own business. I cant imagine the kind of injuries rugby players get....

Um hello. Americans cant play those kind of sports because they are dangerous :rulez: No padding. Liberals would have a FIT :tantrum:

They are always whining about brain injuries current NFL players get. Saying its not safe enough. Its their damn choice to play football and make millions of dollars! They know the risks. People are idiots and need to mind their own business. I cant imagine the kind of injuries rugby players get....

Yeah,I know what you mean. (Sorry for the thread-jack, Blanca.)
One of my brothers is on a soccer scholarship at Bradley University and he says that the training focus there is very different from how soccer players are developed in the rest of the world. He reckons American-style soccer is all about being bigger, stronger and faster than the other team, with less emphasis on ball skills or playing a passing game. Consequently, American college-level soccer really doesn't do much in the way of developing players who will be competitive at an international level.

Also, he says that Peoria is unbelievably boring; there is, apparently, nothing to do there.

Aussie Rules football is pretty cool and I actually do like watching it.
They don't show it as much here as they used to.

I think it could be a whole other thread/discussion............../arguement:) to talk about the two sports.
Aussie Rules vs NFL
Stefan I don't even need to watch the video cuz I've seen some hits where I thought for sure the guy would be dead but the guy who laid the hit sticks his hand out and says 'sorry mate ave a hand' and helps him up? They literally kill each other and most of the time are alot more friendly toward one another. All padless. NFL fully padded alot more injuries for same style hits? Granted NFL players especially linemen are larger than Aussie players but still seems like a lot more injuries and fighting. So start a thread Rainbow7 and let's talk about it.

Back to Mr Herrod. Couldn't have been nicer. He gave my GM a signed game ball from a 1990 Colts vs Chiefs game I think it was? Not your typical star with an attitude. Acted like a regular person around us and treated us the same.

Back