hey NC folks, chime in and give a status update

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
lots of storms through the area and lots of damage, everyone that can post up. If you know of someone's status via the phone post up too. Lots of people rolling into the area for the bash, could possibly import goods if needed :thumbsup:

Power out. Lots of damage on base housing from a tornado

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Some Warnings out of Robbinsville Earlier today, Did hear about damage. East of that, some storms had heavy damage to Building and tress down, alot of area have no power, I lost elec for about 5 hrs at the house. No damage in my neck of the woods.

anything in the columbia blythewood area...or spartansburg?

michele and omar updateing about family on facebook...hope they can update us soon..

Coworker said 7 people did in his neighborhood,I spent the night (sat) with a machine gun in my hands to prevent looting where I work.Power wasnt restored until late Sunday afternoon.Didnt loose power at my house,but some people I know didnt fair so well.

Missed me by about 10 miles. Two friends from our Harley chapter got hit, both lost their houses, one lost his brother. Real sad.

a tornado missed a coworker by about 1/2 a mile ... bad winds at my place, lost power for about an hour... all good now- pretty and sunshiney:thumbsup:

y'all tear up those curves for me down at the bash!

I'm up...storms hit hard on towns on both sides of our military housing area (Fayetteville and Sanford)...just power loss for about 20hrs... Pray for those who did lose everything!!

Thanks for checking on us!!!

Sorry to hear that. Local guys? I didn't see it yet in the Pilot website yet. Sad!

Sanford area neighborhood was hit by a Tornado
Chris and Susie Isenhauer's home was torn up and Kevin and Cindy Busick's home was leveled. Kevin is on his way home from overseas and Cindy was roughed up pretty good, but is out of the hospital now, Praise God.
Ronnie Hunter's brother, Mike Hunter, was killed.

Sanford area neighborhood was hit by a Tornado
Chris and Susie Isenhauer's home was torn up and Kevin and Cindy Busick's home was leveled. Kevin is on his way home from overseas and Cindy was roughed up pretty good, but is out of the hospital now, Praise God.
Ronnie Hunter's brother, Mike Hunter, was killed.

My prayers are with all affected. Sad day, indeed.

Back